Michael Bishop traded to BC Lions for Buck Pearce

Just heard it on Fan 590. 2 other players involved in the trade, just got the tail end of it.will post more when they update, nothing at tsn yet?

Ha Ha Nice JOKE MAN, WE HAVE ENOUGH CLOWNS IN THE PEG AS IT IS, WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE, JUST THE FACT THAT BAUER JUST EXPRESSED CONFIDENCE IN KELLY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME PUKE!!

Here`s the update.....Simpson and Bishop for Pearce and Geroy Simon...can you say blockbuster. I thought Buck Pearce was injured????

Haha not going to happen, if Bishop goes anywhere it will be out of the CFL Bombers is his last chance in this league and it does not look good. Lions would be nuts to ship Pierce off right now, this is as good as the other Rumour of Jyles leaving Sask! :roll:

That's funny :lol:

It's not true until Marty York confirms it! :cowboy:

(Besides, Pierce is injured and there are serious concerns about his future due to concussions.)

haha even if in some crazy alternate universe where this happend the qb swap would be useless for both teams.. leaving the trade at simpson for simon... and even in that crazy paralell universe i still doubt bc would make that trade lol

In the words of the great Mike Kelly,"somebodys bong has run dry"and has nothing better to say.

I heard they shipped Bishop to the Panther's for Delhomme in a straight up deal. :roll:

I’d rather keep Bishop to be perfectly honest lol.

Funny stuff :roll: The jokester actually mentioned a team in the Lions that actually may need a QB? Who does BC have at QB? BP is injured, so if JJ is injured who do they have? We saw their 3rd stringer in one game and he did not look so good.

Yes KF,BC may need a QB but Wpg could never make that deal to unload Bishop to them ( I dont think they would want him anyway),what would they get in return that could help,an Injured QB who only be keeping Simpson company on the IR list :smiley:

Thanks, but we'll keep Pierce.............Perhaps Khari Jones can be talked out of retirement. I see he isn't working with CBC anymore.

He’s the QB’s coach for the Ticats at the moment and I must say he’s doing a very admirable job. :thup: