Michael Bishop Playoff Start Highlights, Vol. 1 :D :D :D

Michael Bishop proves yet again why he's a theoretical titan. ROTFLMFAO

"DON'T SAY THE NAME OF THE KID, VIC!" LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDGoBitd1vY

Oski Wee Wee,

John Clease and his brethren from the Monty Python may be the greatest comedians ever.

Thanks for warning us, Russ about not mentioning Bishop's name.

I do have to wonder why Clemons was reluctant to pull him in the 4th quarter, since, clearly, he was off his "A" game.
A great opportunity for Damon Allen's swan song was missed here; not that he would have made a whole lot of difference in the game's outcome. Who Knows?

Actually, if a QB change was made, Clemons probably would have opted for Butler, anyway.

You said it rocky, it could have been DA's swan song. Pinball couild have done the classy thing, but in the end, he's still a blue-team person...

There was a moment just before the big strike to Bruce that I thought Pinball was about to give Bishop the hook. The CBC cameras caught an exchange between Clemons and Bishop on the sideline and I though I saw Pinball shake Bishop’s hand as if he were done for the day…

I can’t believe any QB can throw for 376 yards and score just nine points. LOL

Whether it was Buratto consistently calling for deep passes or an unwillingness of Bishop to check down to his intermediate and short zone receivers (likely the latter), it was an object lesson in how not to attack a well-prepared defence.

If Robert Bean and company could have snagged the gifts Bish was sending their way throughout the game, it was a three-pick night. For Bishop, it could have been far, far worse. Had the Bombers had more of a killer instinct, the game could have been more like 31-9 than the 19-9 final score.

Oski Wee Wee,