Message from Hank Burris to all fans in the CFL!

Before we get the preseason games underway, I thought it would be a great opportunity to say thanks to all the fans of the Stamps and CFL football in general. Without your support this wouldn't be possible. It was a great offseason meeting fans in and around Calgary. Stamp, Esks, and Riders fans were all great people who supported their teams and I wouldn't expect anything less.

Training camp has been going very well and the guys are working their tails off to get ready for Edmonton in the opener. Tonight in Vancouver, the young guys get the opportunity to step up and show the world how they transform when the lights go on. Not only our team but every team across the league will grant that opportunity.

I look forward to seeing all of you at Mcmahon sometime this season. Every game or when your favorite team comes into town. One thing I can guarantee you is that the stamps will be there.

Take care and enjoy the 06 season!!!

awwwwwweeeee what a doll....he might actualy win this year if he tells his Wrs not to fire up the opposition then not back it up

Little Niky will back it up!