message from a Stamps fan

Just Read this on another board:

Dear Riders:

Please stop beating Calgary in the West Final. We can beat Montreal, you can’t.

LOL, Thats funny !!

:lol: That's pretty funny.

That's a good one :lol: strangely true too!

Also:

Dear Riders:

Please stop beating the Lions in the playoffs. We can beat Montreal, you can't.

too lazy to check.

when is the last time either the leos or the stamps beat the als in the grey cup???

funny I should ask :slight_smile:

after a quick check, I see that lions have done so twice and stamps once this century. Before that, it was always the esks.

Damn senility anyhow.

Dear Calgary and BC:
Build a better football team next year and maybe you will have a chance at playing the Als in next years Grey Cup.

Umm, Nah, that's not it. Nope , its just a curse, plain and simple. Its like an episode of the twilight zone. Where the universe never unfolds like it should, IE "Calgary beating Montreal" in the GC, instead the episode turns in to a nightmare in which the Riders repeatedly beat two better teams in the playoffs only to lose yet again to the Al's.

Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo :lol:

Dwight...Juwan....is that you?

A simple fact...the better team always wins.

If that were true your precious Riders would have had a undefeated season correct?, I mean, if as you say the better team "always" wins.

The best team does NOT always win. All ya have to do is watch a season of any sport and you'll see that quickly.

That is funny have to admit. :thup:

Obviously there is no team in the 4 mentioned that is the "better team" as it looks like every one of those 4 teams defeated ever one ot the other 3 teams at least once this season....

So then what you're saying is it really is you!??? Which one Dwight or Juwan?...or both?

Still won't accept the fact that you lost?....Give it up already the others are thinking about next year for crying out loud.

bohdon wrote

Dwight...Juwan....is that you?

A simple fact...the better team always wins.
[/quote]
If that were true your precious Riders would have had a undefeated season correct?, I mean, if as you say the better team "always" wins.
[/quote]
So then what you're saying is it really is you!??? Which one Dwight or Juwan?...or both?

Still won't accept the fact that you lost?....Give it up already the others are thinking about next year for crying out loud.
[/quote]
Stamp67 responded:

Hey just pointed out "your" post in which you said the better team always wins and what that logic would mean if it were true. By the way I didn't lose, the Stamps lost and it had nothing to do with me, so I have nothing to get over.

Sounds to me like you are the bitter one lol, it was obvious to everyone but you that my original post was suppose to a light hearted jab at the last 2 GC's and how they unfolded. But I see it went right over your head :roll: , why not re-read it and have yourself a ah ha moment, boy do I feel stupid now :oops:

Don't worry, Stamps, I thought it was funny. :smiley:

And mine sir was just another jab right back at you…I don’t get it? What part did you miss? After all one good jab deserves another…no? I guess we have a different sense of humor…I know what - you keep laughing at the Riders and I’ll keep laughing at the stamps…? oh darn I tink we out # you…I’ll try not to laugh too hard then.

…on that day…sorry I didn’t include that in my original post, I guess I thought it was a given.

ibohdon 61

Maybe not so much
A motivated Alouettes team came back in the second game of a home/home and beat up on the stamps real GOOD

Maybe a little respect for the back-to-back Champs?

Put your hands together and make a "D"

Hey...can you say dynasty?

Um... No. I wouldn't call two championships a Dynasty. The Celtics in the 60s were a dynasty. The Lakers in the 80s were a dynasty. The Leafs in the 40s were a dynasty. The Canadiens in the 50s and 60s were a dynasty. The Oilers in the 80s were a dynasty. The Steelers in the 70s were a dynasty. The Eskimos in the 70s and early 80s were a dynasty.

Winning back-to-back, while nice, doesn't make you a dynasty. And neither does making 8 appearances in the Grey Cup, not when you have 5 losses. Part of creating a dynasty is WINNING!

Good point Chief.
Also, we all know the real reason why the Als won, they weren't playing the Lions. :smiley: