Merry Xmas to All Posters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seasons Greetings to All Posters on this site.
Special kudos to our moderators for their hard work watching out for our emotional tirades at times. Well done guys!
At this time of year appreciate what we have in Canada. It is not perfect but pretty darn good I'd say.
Cheers to all and I would sing the 13 days of (oops I mean 12 days of xmas ) for you but I think as an xmas gift I will spare you the pain!!! :smiley: :smiley: :cowboy: :rockin: :thup:
CFL RULES
RIDERS WILL RETURN
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley: :cowboy:

You Too Merry Xmas, we will see you at our new outdoor stadium when your roughriders come to bc, Will be fun

And Happy New Year to the lurkers. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all from the fine city of Hamilton. See you guys next year, hopefully at Lord Grey's cup.

Merry Christmas good sirs and ma'ams! May Santa bring gifts of first downs and many defensive stands to the good and bring arrests and mugshots to the bad. :smiley:

....Have a JOLLY ONE guys....and i hope the New Year brings glad tidings....along with stars with great potential for your particular team....plus a few more wins....Merry Xmas... :thup:

To all the fellow CFL fans in Canada, the US, and elsewhere, the best of the holidays from LTF!

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to everyone!!!

All the best to all CFL fans coast to coast from me as well.

And please, be safe, not sorry and be kind. And be sure one of your prayers at Christmas is for the TiCats to win Earl Grey's mug next year. :cowboy:

Earl

Merry Christmas to all.

Peace in the new year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Wishing everyone's team a prosperous 2010 season!!

Special thanks to the Riders Special teams :thup:

Its great that some of us take the time and effort to post our views on our favorite team. I find your posts all interesting and stimulating . Great effort guys!!!

Merry Christmas to each and everyone, have a wonderful day.

I got Mighty Putty! GREATEST CHRISTMAS EVAR!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

lol i'll make sure kavis reed gets the message.......