Merry Christmas

I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (whichever you prefer).

And I do mean everyone. Those whom I get along with, those that I fight with, and everyone in between who moves from one category to the other depending on the day.

This is a time to set aside petty squabbles and legitimately hope that everyone is warm, safe, and doing well. There's plenty of time for squabbles later, but today and this week, I wish all of you the best. May you all be happy and content.

This will probably get moved to Off Topic, but I think I'll be forgiven for putting it here for now.

Peace.
Out.

16 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!

3 Likes

All the best to everyone, may all your celebrations be happy events. Be safe, stay warm, stay well.

Ditto
And I do mean everyone. Those whom I get along with, those that I fight with, and everyone in between who moves from one category to the other depending on the day.

6 Likes

4 Likes

all I want for Christmas is some toilet water :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

3 Likes

Woof, woof (me too)

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and hope you all are safe and warm for the holidays!

2 Likes

Eat, drink, and be merry!

3 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone, and all the best in 2023 (especially for my Riders :slightly_smiling_face:).

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and to Patient Number 9 fans across the globe. Cheers

Abbey🐈‍⬛

3 Likes

Music has always been a huge part of my holidays. In the 80s I was a huge Roger Whittaker fan (I was a weird kid) so my parents got me his Christmas album. I listen to that so much these days.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s the little things that make life a little bit better.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all…

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad everyone. All the Best for a Healthy and Happy 2023.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from sunny Mazatlan! Stay safe and have fun out there!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all you CFL'ers

:christmas_tree: :santa:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my CFL family here!

All the Best!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow CFLer's. May Santa bring a stinky lump of coal to everyone else. :grinning: :evergreen_tree: :beaver:

3 Likes