MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just wanted to take a second and wish everyone and thier familes a Very MerRy Christmas! Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas from the 13thMan and Boomer! :thup:

Yes indeed; best wishes/joy to everyone as the festive season moves along and into the new year.
Cheers - backer

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Christmas, the celebration of the birth of Jesus...

Here is the Christmas Story from the lips of kindergarten kids.

They are so sweet and innocent. Priceless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ki8EcnVbd-Q

P.S.

The birth of Christ is what most Canadians still celebrate at this time of year

IMO, there should be no "pussy footing around" with "politically correct" terms

which describe this glorious celebration as something other than Christmas.

YES I hate Political Correctness - Sundays is a holiday because it’s CHRISTMAS nothing else!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Great post, Ron. I fell in love with the little guy who referred to the the three kings
as the three amigos. More importantly, this post gives us the one and only reason
we celebrate Christmas at all.

The best to all posters on this site. It is a time to forgive and forget past differences
of opinions and give thanks to Jesus for coming into our world. God Bless !

We here in NZ celebrate Christmas first in the world and have to suffer having a white (sandy) Christmas at the beach. :wink:

So from a Hammer born expat 'Cat fan...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Check it out for a laugh: http://youtu.be/Wgg1seQAbh4 :lol:

So Santa comes to visit New Zealand first, Caniwi,

and you get to celebrate Christmas on the beach

and Canada is the last country Santa visits

but that's okay...because SANTA IS A CANADIAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3rTITyOhY

Seasons Greetings to All in Tiger-Cat Land !

~Drive Safe~

:)

WHAT??? another politically correct lefty that doesn’t have the guts to say MERRY CHRISTMAS?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

This would be a good thread on which to ignore past animosities. Yes?

Wishing a Happy Alvistide to all Alvians. May your holidays be filled with liquor and revenge.

At this time we tend to remember most clearly those friends with whom we have been associaterd for some time.
And so, I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all my friends here, but especially those with whom I have been concersing for these past six or seven years. That would include, woody, ~Banshee~, deerhunter, ronfromtigertown, caretaker, and especially Mark.

Merry Christmas and a joyful and prosperous New Year!

From a snowy New Brunswick to all Tiger-Cat fans no matter where in the world they may be, a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes Merry Christmas from this Argo fan to all my Ticats brothers and sisters.

To all the Ticats - -players, coaches, Obie, Scott Mitchell, etc. and all the office/store staff, etc., anybody connected with the Ticats football team:

AND

to all my fellow readers and posters on Ticats.ca:

May the true spirit of Christmas bring you much love, peace, happiness, and hope.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!