MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. May you be receive all you wish for and be safe and ready for the upcoming year.

Don't forget a belated Hanukkah!

Potato pancakes for all!

:)
  • paul

Ba Humbug Wake me when it is over…

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Everything, If you celebrate something, enjoy it. Here's hoping next year will be a better one in many ways.

merry christmas to all, happy new year also and I think we need a holiday meet n greet!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! And a Happy New Year as well!

Merry Christmas to all in the tigers lair in Steeltown.

merry Christmas to everyone in steel town and any fans anywhere else.

My sincere best wishes to all ticats.ca members and there families for a Happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous 2008 ahead!!!

No doubt the team will be much better in 2008 and therefore we will bring back the great days of Bob Young’s first year as owner.

Happy HoHo to one and all.

May you all enjoy this festive season and look forward to a healthy, prosperous New Year and a winning '08 Ticat season!

What everyone else has said goes for me too :smiley:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee

Frohliche Weinachten und ein gluckiches Neues Jahr

To all my friends, all the best!!

Christmas is a time of new beginnings. (Advent and the birth of Our Lord) in this vein, I wish one and all a wonderful Christmas.

Of course to our Jewish friends, I say Happy Hanukkah and God bless us all.

Here's hoping that the 2008 season is great for all Ticat fans!

Merry Christmas to everyone across Canada, Japan, England, Germany ect. ect. and also have a Happy New Year.
Be safe. Happy. Hope everyone gets all they ask for and more.
My biggest wish is we have a great team this year.
Take care everyone. pat_cat. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to everyone on this list and to Bob Young and rest of the Tiger Cat organization.
I hope 2008 provides all of you with success on and off the field.

Wishing all of you the happiest of holidays and the very best in 2008. Be safe and be well.

Oskie Wee wee Oskie Waa Waa happy holidays!

Indeed! And remember to make it a holy mackinaw. :wink:

I would like to wish you all a merry chistmas and a happy new year and please drive safe and drink responsible

And a big AAAARRRRGGGGOOOOSSSSS to you as well!!!