Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel!

On this Christmas Eve, just wanting to wish my friends across Canada a Merry Christmas! I wish all the best, luck and health to you and all your families.

Feliz Navidad Amigos!
Joyeux Noel a tous!

Ryoon.

Group hug!

Best Wishes for all the wonders of a white (and green) Christmas!

I second both of those, Ryooon and Tecmo.

Every one, please travel SAFELY. I want to debate and post with all of you in the New Year!

Best wishes to all! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey mods…How about petetioning the Admins for a Santa Claus Emoticons for next year?

What I noticed about Benefield is he seems to get too worked up at times and starts to trip over his words. And anyone else notice him almost starting to cry at the end of the Grey Cup broadcast?
This guy may have potential, but he has to get rid of the football menatlity and learn to control his emotions.

Sorry. Wrong thread.

Merry Christmas to all…Best wishes for the new year.
Except for team Green, you stole our Christmas.
You are the Grinch and your colors match.

Just kidding…Best wishes to all CFL Fans…

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO AND FROM MY RUSSIAN WIFE
VESELOGO ROZHDESTVA

AC

Merry Christmas everyone.
And I hope Santa brings that linebacker, receiver or special player to each and every team that you have been asking for...

http://weblog.secureourfuture.org/archives/scrooge2.jpg

HumBug!!!

Don’t wanna leave Edmonton out. :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone! :wink:

Merry Christmas to every CFL fan across this great country of ours and may we all be blessed with a 2008 B.C. Lions Grey Cup Championship.

Merry Christmas to all in the Great White North!

Merry belated Christmas to all. I didn't have a chance to get on here before the holiday because I had family in all week from the great state of New York. Upstate New York to be more specific.

And as far as my brother in-law tells me,he has NEVER heard...on any radio station or tv station ANYTHING about his beloved Buffalo Bills going ANYWHERE anytime soon!

According to what he HAS heard...Even after Ralph Wilson passes, there are numerous investing groups standing in line to buy the team....beef up the stadium....and keep the Bills in Buffalo. Of all the groups talked about in the media in that part of the state, NOT ONE is from the Toronto area!

So maybe the TO media are all just pushing some wishfull thinking on everybody.

I think that news is a good christmas gift for Argo fans to recieve.