MELT DOWN IN STEELTOWN

Well Well Well, is it true Charlie jumped ship?
WHAT A KICK IN THE GUT !!!
Just one more thing this team has to deal with. Sort of sums up the last few seasons.
I am really concerned. This is the last thing the Tiger Cats need.
Well Bob and I mean Mr. Young, tis a fine pickle we are in. Here we are fresh in the New Year having to now pick up a head coach, and START RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN !!! This is very sad for a team that has a rich history. Does this mean the receivers are going to suffer, does this mean Casey has to start from the beginning again with a new offense?
So many questions when the team should be working on a workable program for the coming year, not starting right at the beginning again.
I AM SPEECHLESS.

Whats the point of this poll?

charlie ain't leavin

Cheer up. Give us a "T", and and "I", and a "G" ...

New Poll....

Did you jump to conclusions?

• Yes

• No

Go and Check out CHML's site. I received an email update stating that Charlie has signed to be the OC for West Virginia.
And the point to this poll is to see how TiCat land is feeling, and a place to vent the frustration that we are all feeling. I am very tired to be seeing this team implode and any and every turn of the page. I can't take any more disgrace, humilation, and contempt that the rest of the league feels for this team. And don't say there isn't any it's there if you listen hard enough. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF OUR TEAM BEING THE BUTT OF ALL THE FOOTBALL JOKES.

Hot flashes again?

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=226940&hubname=

Well CHML must know something that WVU doesnt.

I AM SPEECHLESS.
I wish.
Quote:

I AM SPEECHLESS.

I wish.

Hilarious!!!!!!

Good post! LMAO

I am hoping Charlie is gone. He is a dweeb. I hope he reads this. He was ineffective and looked lost all season long. I say good riddance

http://tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=226940&hubname=cfl

My horses are held, are yours? LMAO

Read the denial...that it has happened...yet.

Taaffe should clear his throat to a reporter PDQ, IMHO. That is the horse's mouth I want to hear.

Oski Wee Wee,

ITS ALL GOOOOOD + INCREASE IN SEASON TICKETS!

THEN I CONSIDER THIS A CLOSED TOPIC AND TO THE MOD'S PLEASE LOCK IT DOWN.
I am glad things were cleared up.

8) Now now, be nice !!!!! lol :lol: