Meeting the players

Since I and some friends will be coming back to the city we love so much to celebrate the 20th aniversary of our first trip, I was hoping to maybe find out where some of the Alouette players hang out and meet some of them. Kind of like when the Habs won the cup in '86 and I was in town and got to play pool with Bob Gainey at Charlies American Pub.

Would also love to meet some fellow posters who might be available that weekend to down some beers and talk sports. If anyone wants to meet up with a group of fun loving americans on either Friday or Saturday night the weekend of the 18th, pick a bar and I will steer my friends and I that way.

I have a well worn #12 Concordes jersey that I will wear so you can find me.

You should seriously change your date then to the sunday after the Grey Cup (or Sat?). They have an open house team closing day at the Big Oh where you stand in line for 3 hours to meet all the players (most of them usually) in the locker room. You can also see the Grey Cup if we won it this year :smiley:

You should seriously change your date then to the sunday after the Grey Cup (or Sat?). They have an open house team closing day at the Big Oh where you stand in line for 3 hours to meet all the players (most of them usually) in the locker room. You can also see the Grey Cup if we won it this year :smiley:

Locker room visit wasn't that bad last year, waited 10 min to get some of the autographs Chiu, Fritz, Okeke, Calvillo, Miles, Megna, Fortin, Philion, and 2-3 more....

Anyway, after the game yesterday, I waited near the security gate outside the Big O...met Nate Davis from Sask.Riders...that guy is HUGE and it was an honor meeting him...Robert Edawrds signed 3 of his NFL rookie cards also....Thanks Rob !

Thanks for the info...but the plans are already made and in motion. We'll be there this weekend.