Meet Marcel, Charlie and the rest of the gang!!

The Ticats will host a Meet and Greet at the End Zone Bar and Grill (1900 King St. E, Hamilton) where fans can meet and interact with Taaffe, Butler, general manager Marcel Desjardins as well as other Ticats personalities. The Meet and Greet kicks off on Thursday February 8th at 6:30 and will wrap up around 8:00pm. Come early as seating is limited!!

Meet The New Cats!

when

what day is it being held

This Thursday

I am there! And I hope everyone who didnt like the trades and cuts will make it too.

And I hope everyone who makes it shows some class and welcomes Rocky Butler to the team and the city.

Very well said BHG. Lets make this a positive night for all those involved.

its good that the team is doing this along with the web chat earlier on at 5pm..

but to bad the meet and greet wasn't tonight(tuesday) when endzones has cheap wings. lol now that would of been amazing.

So who is all going??? I know I am. It might be good for all the people who havent liked the trades and drops to hear it from the people themselves.

Could someone post more info on the web chat or post a link?

Oski Wee Wee,

Should be a great event, cant wait to see everyone there

Can't make it... working afternoons this week. :frowning:

A link will appear on the front page of Ticats.ca when the webchat is ready to begin (approx. 5:00pm on Thursday)

From my copy of the Ticats Insider for today:

"MEET THE NEW CATS!

This Thursday, the Tiger-Cats will host a pair of events that will allow fans to meet some of the newest members of the Black and Gold.

First, head coach Charlie Taaffe and new quarterback Rocky Butler will log on for a live webchat on Ticats.ca. The Ticats head coach and recently acquired pivot will be online at 5:00pm for approximately one hour to answer your questions! Be sure to log on to Ticats.ca on Thursday afternoon to have your questions answered by the newest Cats.

Then, later that evening, the Ticats will host a Meet and Greet at the End Zone Bar and Grill (1900 King St. E, Hamilton) where fans can meet and interact with Taaffe, Butler, general manager Marcel Desjardins as well as other Ticats personalities. The Meet and Greet kicks off at 6:30 and will wrap up around 8:00pm."

I plan to be in on the web chat as a very unofficial fan rep for Ticat Nation East. :wink: Hope to be able to welcome Charlie and Rocky at that time. I also hope fans will have a great time at the Meet And Greet.

Oski Wee Wee,

FYI

Mike Working and Rod Rust will take part in the webchat tonight at 5:00pm and will appear at the Meet and Greet at the End Zone Bar and Grill at 6:30pm

Is this webcast … this aft? Thnx.

I'd show, but I unfortunately have a midterm this evening.

Looks like I'll be there

If you have questions you would like to ask Charlie Taaffe, Mike Working, Rod Rust and/or Rocky Butler but are unable to log on for the webchat, feel free to post them in this thread. We'll try to get them answered.

Nicely done on the 'chat' .... enjoy your party