Medoicrity.... Shoud Rider Fans Be Happy?

Sambo......I posted virtually the same thing on the Rider forum just last week and it was deleted by your mods.......that should answer your question.....

The mods cant delete a story in the Regina Leader-Post, where I got this information from, they had a special section in last Friday's edition dedicated to the Riders. The section was titled "MEDOICRE".

The Esks lost for 1 reason. Turnovers.

Esks secondary had some nice stops. Riders secondary gave 8 yard cushions and couldn’t stop anything.

Ray looked good, pick in final minutes cost the team the game. Joseph looked no better then he did when he played with the Gades. Scrambling all over the place. Not sure if this was a result of Rider receivers not getting open, or Joseph not seeing where to go.

Based on the play of the first game, the Esks looked like they were in a league above the Riders so there is no comparison in your statement.

well wait until Edmonton loses there 2nd game :cowboy:

The way I see it, at least the Riders had an excuse for not producing on offense. These guys are still getting used to each other. Remember how long it took the Stamps to gel last year..... and remember what happened after they did. The defense had no excuse. I hope that was just a massive brain fart for the entire defense. As for Edmonton proving why they are the best defense in the league, they sort of pulled a Rider moment falling apart in the dying minutes. And were they not the number one against the run last year. In the last 2 weeks both Sask and Calgary have run the ball down your throat. The game on Friday was brutal, but at least the Riders and Ticats have an excuse for a temporarily uneffective offense.

Go Riders!!

P.S. EE you must be pissed we got rid of Nealon because now you have to think about what to bash the Riders about.