Medlock back in Toronto, kicking..

Well, look who's back?

Hopefully Wally signs him in BC :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's odd, didn't Omaha of the UFL announce Medlock's signing yesterday? :oops:

good to see the argos recognized their weaknesses and are addressing them before its too late.

worst team at getting sacks signs foley.
kicker not getting the job done, so they sign medlock.

now they need 1 or 2 quality receivers, and they could make back some ground in the East.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=333892

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/2010/7/16/medlockb_34734.jpg

The Toronto Argonauts welcomed back the team's 2009 Outstanding Special Teams Player, inking kicker Justin Medlock to a contract extension through the 2011 season.

''We feel kicker Grant Shaw has a great future in this league but as we make our push for the playoffs, we felt the opportunity to sign the premiere kicker in this league last year was too good to pass up,'' Argos head coach Jim Barker said. ''We will continue to groom Grant and he will help our football team in other ways.''

Medlock joined the Argonauts in spring of 2009 and by season's end, he had earned the Argos' Outstanding Special Teams Player award, was named CFL Special Teams Player of the Week for tying a club record by kicking seven field goals in one game, and was named CFL Special Teams Player of the Month for August.

''I'm excited to be back in Toronto and with the Argonauts,'' Medlock said in a release. ''I consider the city to be my second home and I've missed being here. I can't wait to get re-acquainted with the great Argos fans and the team, and meet the new coaches. I look forward to doing everything that I can to help this team make a strong run to the playoffs and get back to the Grey Cup.''

Omaha signed him last week and then cut him 3 days later.

Great move to bring him back. Shaw is not ready yet.

No surprise as Shaw hasn't been good at all.
So Toronto is making moves to improve themselves.

I wonder when Obie is going to address the kickig and or running situation in Hamilton.

Wouldn’t that be something! :lol: :lol:

I agree with Drummer, it’s nice to see Toronto addressing its needs. I’d like to see the Argos win a few more games. :thup:

A great signing and which will improve our team no question.