Maybe we should have the players..chop-block the Reff's

Since the Reff's...want to make sure their calls...go against the Cats. Maybe the boys should overwork the blocks...RIGHT INTO AND OVERTOP of these Officials for the next game or two..
To send the message...enough of this crap.
The Cats...did not lose this game...the Reff's made sure...the Lions won.
Plain and simple...absolute B.LL.HIT. again.

I hope we dont get the same refs next game

As bad as this sounds…a season ending injury to a few of these Reff’s…I would not lose sleep over it…period

I hope we dont get the same refs next game

SJRiley you are something else..

Lets hold a team meeting and work out the details.

I'm as mad as anyone about the officiating tonight but obviously injuring them is not the right idea.

Those two calls that came back-to-back (Spearing and Pass Interference) were a complete joke and essentially decided the game.

lol come on AMG we are not serious about causing harm to the reffs or anyone else.

Get off the gas.

The first one should be held right in George Blacks office…to let him know straight-out…that if he does nothing about this B/S from his crews…his Reff’s just may at some point…be eating a bit of turf.

Lets hold a team meeting and work out the details

what time do we meet.

we are not serious about causing harm to the reffs
cmw1612.....Good thing I am not Coach Taaffe..as I would be putting a BOUNTY on the strip-shirts.

lol you are killing me over here.
Lets just hope we dont get the same ones next week.

And of course...I am not serious about the Bounty on the strip-shirts....or am I ?
I will have to sleep on it.

lol…
Hey now you better watch that last post.

We dont want to make AMG mad. lol

Obviously…but too be honest, I’d love to see Jake Ireland take a Brett Favre spiral to the groin.

Now all we have to do is sign Brett Favre.

AMG....it would be far easier to have Jessie...just run right over...a few.

Alright....I'm in.

Lets do it!

Someone call Charlie before I sleep on it and change my mind.

Just get TC and Stripes a pair of 4-wheelers. They can run over the zebras all night...

You know, I use to referee soccer. I could maybe ref the next Ticat home game........How hard can it be? I'd call it fair...............honest!