May15 Cimb for Cancer Toonie Tailgate & Recovery Party Info.

As you know the Climb for Cancer benefitting the Juravinski Cancer Centre is being
held at the Chedoke stairs on May 15th.
As part of the Ticats Chaptor of CFL Fans Fight Cancer's mandate
to raise awareness and help people and families with cancer
we're climbing, cooking and well drinking to help do our part.

Can't sponser us? That's okay, please join us at on or
both of these events on Saturday May 15th.
Be part of the Ticat Community that kicks the crap out of cancer!

We're hosting a BBQ and a Post Climb Recovery Party (aka-Ticat Fans Meet and Greet)
Read on...we hope you can join us.

CFL Fans Fight Cancer will be hosting a
Toonie Hot Dog Tailgate,
At the climb with all proceeds going
to the Climb for Cancer.
Available will be all beef hot dogs on
whole grain buns as well as an assortment
of pop, water and Gatorade.

Can’t make the Climb for Cancer on May 15th?

You are invited to join the surviving climbers at the
CFL Fans Fight Cancer/ Hamilton Tiger Cats
Climb for Cancer Post Climb Recovery Party
At Slainte Irish Pub

Festivities Start at 4:00 til 7:00
50/50 Draws
Prize Raffles
Possible Appreances by Ticat and Argo Players
and Ticat Dance Team

Come and enjoy an afternoon of good times and helping
fight cancer in your community and reacquaint yourself
with your Ticat friends

All proceeds from the Post Climb Party
Will be donated to the

Wellwood Cancer Resource Centre a partner of the Juravinski Cancer Centre.

Call to book your reservations.
Ask for table with at the Climb for Cancer Recovery Party
Slainte Irish Pub

[url=http://www.slainteirishpub.ca]www.slainteirishpub.ca[/url]

33 Bowen Street
Hamilton, ON L8N 3Y6
(905) 528-8000

A friendly, Climb for Cancer bump.

You're a good man, Jare. Truly. The 15th is a hectic day for me, but I'll try to make an appearance.

JAG

I won't be doing the stair climbing, 4 knee operations, well, one climb is enough, but are hoping to drop by, we'll make the Chedoke trail our Saturday trail and give encouragement to all.

Wellwood is a fantastic resource, my friend who battled cancer found so much inspiration in a similar program in Kitchener, while he didn't make it unfortunately, the support and information and so much more he received allowed him on his journey to die more at peace I will say from what I received from watching his battle.

That's great news, we'll have toonie hot dogs and cold drinks for sale for anyone who comes by.

Earl between your 4 operations and my 6 it makes an even 10....me and you will do the stairs together buddy! It would be an honour. :rockin:

I would love to meet members of my Ticats.ca message board community. Come on by Slainte at 4:00 introduce yourself, have a beer and a bite and oh ya get a few 50/50 tickets....lol

We'll do our best to stop by as well....

Great job one again, Jare!

Thanks Jare, not sure if we'll make Slainte but we might see you guys when we drop by the stairs and check it out.

Great Job Jarrett :rockin: :cowboy:

Bump

I've climbed those stairs many times with my bike, and it's not a fun experience so I wish luck to all participating. My donation is away as soon as my pay comes in.

BUMP :rockin:

Its up to 3420.00 :rockin:

[url=http://my.e2rm.com/TeamPage.aspx?teamID=152458&langPref=en-CA]http://my.e2rm.com/TeamPage.aspx?teamID ... Pref=en-CA[/url]

With the $500 raised from the Climb for Cancer tailgate...BTW we were at $480 and on of the Climb volunteers saw we were short of our goal by $20...and she pulled out a twenty and said "There now you reached your goal! :smiley: " We've doubled out team goal of $2000 thanks to the generousity of fellow Ticat and CFL fans. Thank you everyone for making a different in Hamilton's and the surrounding areas fight against cancer.

With out you, the Ticats and the amazing volunteers of CFLFFC this wouldn't be possible!
Jare

Hi Everyone:
With the $500 raised from the Climb for Cancer tailgate...BTW we were at $480 and on of the Climb volunteers saw we were short of our goal by $20...and she pulled out a twenty and said "There now you reached your goal! :smiley: " We've doubled out team goal of $2000 thanks to the generousity of fellow Ticat and CFL fans.

Thank you everyone for making a different in Hamilton's and the surrounding areas fight against cancer.
With out you and people like that awesome volunteer at the climb, the Ticats and the amazing volunteers of CFLFFC this wouldn't be possible!

What a great kickoff to the football season!
Jare