Matthews out??

Again, the story will be "was he pushed or did he jump"?

Reports out of Montreal saying that Jim Pop has been telling players all day that "He's the boss now" Dosen't look too good for the Al's considering the last time Pop tried his hand at coaching he was 0-2. Its even possible he may keep both jobs.

Don't even count on it...Popp will not be HC in 2007 !

This will be a disaster if it happens, he's a great GM, as for HC, I doubt it !

We have a Poll on Go Al's Go..but never taught of Buratto...

That would be a great addition !

Ok so what do you call that?

"Smith said Popp should not be called an "interim' head coach because the management group will decide at the end of the season whether he will continue doing both jobs."

Nudged I say

Who wants to bet that "health issues" refers to too much drinking.

Well he went out with a win, au revoir Don.

Even if it was Alcoholism is a disease. Any facts to back this up?

END QUOTE (damn the stupidity)

some people like to throw out innuendo and they dont like to let a little thing like facts or proof get in the way.

Yes Pigeseye, he went out with a Win, I hope Don overcomes his Challenge and fights another day on the CFL grid iron…Go Don…

I call that a poker face, not letting people know what your next move is…

For me personnally, Popp is the interim-HC until the end of season 2006.

Thank you Mr.Matthews on all those winning seasons in Montreal...........Could Charlie Taffe be the new head coach...their were reports he was interested in the Tiger Cats job or at least Desjatdins may be interested in him...well let's see what happens now,,,Taffe wants to come back to the CFL after his stint in college football coaching....Hope he gets the opportunity back in Als land...he is a great coach in my humble opinion