Matthew Cauz ... Power Rankings

It must have really got Matthew Cauz's nickers in a knot when the Riders started so strong. Since then his comments (directed toward the Riders) in his half of the Power Rankings have been negative and bitter. I don't observe the same bitterness appearing in connection with any other team. Shouldn't a writer that works for a national media company like TSN/CFL make a better attempt at hiding his own personal bias? I'll be watching to see if anything positive ever comes out of his posts regarding the Riders but I won't be holding my breath.

I'm betting that before he writes anything positive about the Riders he is going to want to SEE something positive from them. Probably a good idea not to hold your breath as I'm thinking it's going to be a while before that happens. It's becomming painfully obvious that this team just doesn't have the horses or the guidence to get it done.

I figure next Saturday at Mosaic will give us an idea if the Riders have it or not, and if they are ready to turn some positive corner to becoming the kind of team we want to see evolving heading into Labour Day