Matt Shiltz Out 4-6 Weeks!

:sunglasses: as being reported just now by Farhan Laji, Shiltz will be out of action with an injured wrist for 4-6 weeks !!

Such is our fate.

2 Likes

Ya gotta believe. Keep shaking those pom poms!!!!

1 Like

sledge

2m

Looking like Shiltz is out for 4-6 weeks with a wrist injury.Ok you guys now your going to see what Evans is really like.He calls himself a screw up and was seen crying on the bench.Ive been saying all along that he,s not the QB that the Cats need.They should have kept Soli and traded Evans.But thats all in the past now.Looks like Evans cant handle the pressure of being a number 1 QB.Is it time for him to move on.We,ll see in the next few games.

I reported this earlier in the "miss the play-offs thread" but I will repost the link again for this thread .

can they look for NFL QB cuts now ?....... with the CBA and cap ?

Or do they have to wait ......

Your offensive coordinator might take up drinking if Dane Evans is his only QB for a while. Could reverse psychology work? Are there any 'planned turnover plays' in the TigerCat Playbook? Maybe if Evans is tasked to throw an interception he'll throw the ball to a guy in a Hamilton Jersey by mistake.

[quote="Maaax, post:7, topic:80528"]

Your offensive coordinator might take up drinking if Dane Evans is his only QB for a while. Could reverse psychology work? Are there any 'planned turnover plays' in the TigerCat Playbook? Maybe if Evans is tasked to throw an interception he'll throw the ball to a guy in a Hamilton Jersey by mistake,,,

[quote="sledge, post:8, topic:80528"]
...[quote="Maaax, post:7, topic:80528"]Your offensive coordinator might take up drinking if Dane Evans is his only QB for a while. Could reverse psychology work? Are there any 'planned turnover plays' in the TigerCat Playbook? Maybe if Evans is tasked to throw an interception he'll throw the ball to a guy in a Hamilton Jersey by mistake

Haha,,i love it,,well said,,

1 Like

I shouldn't laugh but the OC is so screwed here.

Cats fate was sealed before the season began,,

Thats for sure,,Condell should have been sent packing a long time ago,,

1 Like

You jokester, you !! Were you a court jester in another lifetime ??

1 Like

Some planned playing time for Jamie Newman might be a good thing.

4 Likes

Speaking of screwing....

According to this article there appears to be a lot of screwing going on in these parts this season . Sorry to say but our OC is more a part of the problem then a part of the solution . Honestly not sure what the answer or solution is to our problems at this juncture . One thing I can tell you though is now that Shiltz is out it certainly isn't going to get any better .

2 Likes

Suit up Khari, and get in there!

1 Like

I don’t get it

2 Likes

I think it is a reference to the cooler weather coming and having to keep your touques with the pom poms ready and close at hand.

1 Like

I think within the first set of downs that Evans takes will tell the storey of the game
on Monday. If he goes in there shakey, its all over.
I really think it would be better to lose this game and retire Evans and start afresh
with a more mobile QB that is more upbeat. Just my feeling.

This team on the road is a winless gong show.

They will be fine at home Monday. You heard it here 1st.

2 Likes