Matchups Set: 108th Grey Cup Playoffs ready for kickoff

Just to let you know, he had Samuel Tarley send me the word via raven.

Fantabulous, GC 2019, Western and overall top dog,

wake me up when Calgary ketches up, yawn.
I can loan you my alarm clock, of course it’s already set to wake you up in 8 more years, maybe Calgary will be descent by then.

Sorry, 1 cup followed by a 11-3 season does not impress us …especially when we were a missed field goal from sweeping you…with our backup qb no less

If that helps you sleep, good

It was really akin to a preseason game - nothing to see here…

It’s not a preseason game at all. It is the last game before the playoffs…

It may as well have been one with the personnel fielded by each team and it meaning absolutely nothing in the standings for playoff position.

You are wrong. A preseson game is basically a try out. This game was a change to see how strong your lineup really is, Bombers failed

Ok. Winnipeg failed in a very meaningful game. What does Calgary get for winning that very meaningful game?

Confidence and momentum… and a little sprinkle of doubt in the Bombers minds…and a writer on here completely agrees with me if you read an article posted today

Had the argos not benched their starters they would have the same record. Had the bombers not benched their starters for two straight games they would have gone undeafeted. Also when was the last time the best second half team won the grey cup. The argos of 2012,2017 were average and owned the stamps in both matches. The bombers in 2019 were terrible and they destroyed the stamps with ease on their road to their ring. The 2013 riders were horrid in the second half and killed calgary on their way to the grey cup. The 2016 redblacks looked sad in the second half they won it all. The 2018 stamps looked average in the second half and won it all. What does second half performance correlate with championships in the last decade.

The Stamps were the best team the 2nd half of the season…

Ok and? What does that mean. Do their chances get easier bcs of their performance in the second half. As I stated previously in the last decade more than half the champions were average to abysmal when looking at their record in the second half. So why did they win it all?

The Stamps where the best team the 2nd half of the season…glad you finally admit that

First off did not admit that. Second of all what does being the best second half team do to your grey cup chances. More than half the teams that have won it all in the last decade were average to bad. So again what does their second half record got to do with anything. I may add that toronto would have the same record if they did not bench their starters. Winnipeg a better one had they not played third stringers. So again I will ask again what does your record in the second half have to do with winning it all. A simple damn question.

Lol all I said was Calgary was the best team the 2nd half and you reply with a 3 volume series on why that doesn't mean they will win the cup. Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

It is insane how you cannot answer the question. How does being the best team in the second half (hugely debatable) mean when it comes to grey cup success

It means that you have to lick Calgary’s boots. That’s what it means.

Of course he won’t answer the question. I’ve asked him several that he just ignores and repeats his incessant mantras.

yeah, yeah, yeah…keep trying to make it mean something lol