Mass is finished in Hamilton !!!!!!

If he is physically able to play, he should start.

I am not privy to his medical situation. What has been said in the talking heads segments, particuarly in the CBC panel and among the broadcasters, is that Maas has a significant issue in his abdominals.

If that is the case and he requires surgery, I would have him attended to ASAP.

We are taking about a guy who has had shoulder surgery before. If anything is in place that could lead to a serious reinjuring of that shoulder through faulty mechanics or limiting his mobility, then yes.

The litmus test is how serious are his problems.

If he’s physically able to play then he should retire as he cannot throw IMO

Well I said back in April that the Cats should have taken Kerry Joseph. Having a QB that can rush for 1,000 yards would give the team another dimension. Joseph always gives 100 percent and would be perfect fit in Hamilton.
They should trade Corey Homes back to Saskatchewan for Joseph - now!

Saskatchewan is in the Corey Holmes Sweepstakes come the offseason as Contender #1. There would be no need for them to make such a trade. Dorsey and Armstead give them plenty in the return game for now.

Oski Wee Wee,

I remember when Calvillo was run out of town he also played behind a terrible offensive line and a terrible offensive coordinator. The only thing is our present line and offemsive is worse than the ones we had then Happykid

I remember when Calvillo was run out of town he also played behind a terrible offensive line and a terrible offensive coordinator. The only thing is our present line and offemsive is worse than the ones we had then Happykid

I remember that too. Calvillo could throw and I wanted him to stay and see him in an offense that had a chance of succeeding. I don't see the same promise in Maas

Maas passes have been way off target,his deep ball is always underthrown,he does not help himself buy extra time by moving around the pocket,he does not take off with the ball when he should ,his decision making is to slow.These are all under his control,l am not blaming him for dropped balls,or his coward of recievers not fighting for the ball when they could ,or when his recievers do not know how toget open, l am not blaming him for our lousy play calling (papoa ) or our lack of running game ,our or poor pass protection.I am critizing his quarterbacking skills which l believe have deteriated (injury ) in Hamilton.I believe he has lost his confidence and
through no lack of effort on his part and
he does not know how to get it back with this lousy coached and played team!!!!!!!!

you guys keep saying jason doesn't move around and buy time, in the past 4 games how many times has jason been sacked and then tell me how many times eakin and williams have been sacked. they have both been sacked more in the time they have played then jason, jason gets rid of the ball faster, which is probably why sometimes he misfires, also last night he did not underthrow his deep ball, if the receiver would turn around and look for the ball just once that would have been complete. the guys on this forum saying your going to run jason out of town are right which will be good for us in edmonton.

you guys keep saying jason doesn't move around and buy time, in the past 4 games how many times has jason been sacked and then tell me how many times eakin and williams have been sacked. they have both been sacked more in the time they have played then jason, jason gets rid of the ball faster, which is probably why sometimes he misfires, also last night he did not underthrow his deep ball, if the receiver would turn around and look for the ball just once that would have been complete. the guys on this forum saying your going to run jason out of town are right which will be good for us in edmonton.

If jason has an injury we should be told once and for all what exactly is wrong with him other than acting like he has lost his best friend after every game, getting tired of it, not fair to anyone....please someone be honest with us as fans...please..

Why do fans care if Maas is injured or not? Based on his production only, he shouldn't be playing. From what I've seen so far, I'm not a big Eakin fan either but he should be given a chance. Same with 3rd stringer Williams. After all, back-ups are not only insurance against injuries--they're insurance against mediocre play as well and Maas has been extremely mediocre.

An Argo fan

I have seen Jason make great 30 and 40 yard passes that are on the money.

The problem is, they are passes to the sideline, and they result in 5 to 10 yard gains.

I think Jason can/will be an excellent CFL QB.

The problem with this team is not Jason. Although his frustration is not helping the team.

He needs to put on a poker face and at least appear confident. The team needs that.

Danny Mac does a good job of looking relaxed and confident, regardless of the situation.