Masolis hate team

Why do so many Evan's fans want soli to fail.when he got hurt fans got behind Evans when soli wins his job back it's like they want him to fail. They're both ticats and both want to win.why root against one.there will always be people who prefer the backup over the starter but aren't they rooting for a ticat win

3 Likes

Some people root for the underdog. The backup quarterback will always be a fan favourite for this reason

2 Likes

The same thing can be said for the OP's hate for Evans.
Personally, I don't think Masoli CAN win his job back if Evans returns in top form.
It's a moot point, because Watford has been named the starter, and I'mm "getting behind" him as our Starting QB.

2 Likes

I can understand people thinking one QB is better then the other, or that a certain style will match up better against opponents. I can understand sticking with something that isn't working for too long (Austin/ Collaros final season with the 0-8 start) and people getting frustrated that a change isn't made.

But to outright root against one of our own is ridiculous. We have 2... probably 3 very capable QBs and I'm supporting all of them, regardless of whose under centre.

7 Likes

I've yet to see anyone on this forum root against a QB that's winning.

4 Likes

No one on here roots against our QB.

I meant the the Evans vs. Masoli camps, sometimes they run up to the line, but don’t necessarily cross it.

1 Like

Losing will do that within a fanbase.

1 Like

One thing I just have a weird kinda dumb superstitious thing with is Masoli wears a visor and I can't think of a really successful QB ever in any league that wore one!!

I don’t know the history of the visor rule in the CFL. In the NFL, clear visors are permitted but tinted ones have been banned in games (but not practice) for about 20 years unless the player has a medical exemption. The claimed reason for the NFL’s ban on tinted visors is to ensure medical personnel will be able to see a player’s eyes without removing their helmet.

1 Like

And that’s at the root of professional sports…WINNING…I will support whoever lines up behind our centre…I was nervous when the three started their first game…but I have faith in our coaches…they work with these players and know them A LOT BETTER THAN I DO…

1 Like

Are you kidding? There’s one member on here with a hate-on for Masoli (and never lets us forget it) and another with the same feelings about Evans.

2 Likes

Masoli only wins about half the time.

So start Masoli half the games and Evans the other half.

5 Likes

Waste of time. We already know Evans is better.

1 Like

You’d have to argue with the head coach on that one

1 Like

Garney vs. Obrigardo

(Grabbing my popcorn right now!) :popcorn:

3 Likes

You’re funny.but its garnet vs coach o this time

2 Likes

Orlondo knows it too. Don’t be fooled.

1 Like

I think you missed his point.