Masoli will never be the same after the injury

I'm predicting a spectacular downturn in Masolis performance after the injuryhe sustained. He's going from mediocre to the bench. Dane will be the starter within 3 games.

You just love to stir it up😁.
If I thought you were serious (I know you’re bored🥺) I’d have to think you’re so lonely you need to “rile up” the masses by starting up another thread.
You’re quite the personality :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don't give him credit he does not deserve. :wink:

3 Likes

I predict he will 100%, just like many, many , many other athletes that have had the same injury. Plus the delayed or cancelled season will actually work in his favour for healing.

4 Likes

Welcome to Groundhog Day . "Ned is that you?"

Pat Lynch (therapy alert!)

1 Like

He's tough .he will come back as elite as ever. Nice effort though

2 Likes

re thread title

that's what they said about drew brees

I am sure others have come back from injury they were not expected to be the same after.

1 Like

I actually thought it was one of his weakest and most obvious trolling efforts to date.

3 Likes

Boooooooorrrrrrrrring!

2 Likes

You got that right , ExPat . To paraphrase the late Coach Sam Wyche - Will the next person who sees anybody throwing our quarterback under the bus , point him out and get him out of here . You don't live in Cleveland , you live in the Hammer ! :grinning:

Pat Lynch (the old guy)

1 Like

We should sign Manziel.

4 Likes

I changed my mind. Either that or I forgot what I really wanted to say2020-05-15T07:00:00Z

1 Like

I can hear the chants now: "JOHNNY, JOHNNY, JOHNNY". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wink: :mask:

And will those chants attract Sea Fiddle and his buddies to rejoin us?

1 Like

And give Montreal its draft picks back?
LOL

1 Like

He's a bum. He'll be lucky if he plays 8 games with the team this year.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don't think he was even injured.

Cats management like OP knows that Masoli is bad and they faked it all.

1 Like

I don't think that there will be 8 games on the schedule this year, that is even if there is a schedule.

1 Like

Well, Jeremiah has won just as many Grey Cups while in Hamilton as any other QB has in this century!:grinning:

3 Likes

I think that was his point. :grin:
*Irony emoticon required, Shutt. :upside_down_face: Helps the earnest and straightforward types here.

2 Likes