Masoli, Harris splitting first-team reps

I too am hopeful for Masoli. I think he has learned lessons from the bad outings. The question is “did he learn enough”? I for one believe he has. Go get 'em.

:cowboy:

I was just reading an article on the main Ticats page about Harris and Masoli who is seems regularly spend time after practice with a couple of receivers (primarily Underwood and Pilares) putting in extra time. Of course running routes and making passes when there are no defenders trying to confuse is a far cry from real game action but hopefully all the extra work will help them to be successful - whoever gets the start. Seems Austin has not yet decided which makes me think that they both might get some playing time and he just hasn't decided which one is going to start first.

Keep Ottawa guessing - not that there is much film on either of them to help with their defensive planning. Meanwhile Hank has been practising all week because he felt he was "rusty" last week and needs the reps! :roll: :roll:

TiCats not flying into Ottawa. :expressionless:

Jeff Reinebold ?@Jeff_Reinebold 2h2 hours ago
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY BEFORE PRACTICE MEETINGS FILM ALL DONE - HOP THE TRAIN TO OTTAWA IN THE MORNING - #TICATS

Masoli showed lot's of promise and played well at times but as soon as he makes that first mistake then he gets rattled and the wheels fall completely off. Hopefully he's built up his confidence and composure in order to perform more consistently.

Masoli yes eat crow everybody on this forum !

Never said anything about him,but will happily shoot a Crow and barbecue it!

Yes,Mazoli!

There is HOPE!