Masoli didn't fumble the football

on the play when he tore his acl he held on to the football. I was amazed he was able to do that.

also Masoli still has more touchdowns than Dane and he only played 5.1 games. Including a win against calgary

Of course, five of Masoli’s TD passes came in the game against the Arghos, four in the third quarter after they had basically given up.

Of course, Evans also played Toronto. Don’t recall five TDs however :slight_smile:

Neither does Masoli, who only threw three TDs in that first game.

Oops. I read the scoring summary wrong, counting the two two-point convert passes as TDs. So three in three quarters of play, with Evans getting one in his quarter.

Masoli took forever to be half decent and still played like a backup half the time. Evan’s is lightyears ahead in developing.

Just can’t let it go, eh? Can’t change your mind, and can’t change the subject. Slagging Masoli just deflects attention from Evans’ fumbles, overthrows, and interceptions, it doesn’t make them go away.

Still a work in progress.

Right on, Palmer.

There seems to be a double standard around here for some people. Evans is progressing nicely, but still has a long way to go.

Just to be clear, I think Evans has stepped up nicely, and is rounding into a capable, confident starting QB. The team seems to trust him and the offence is starting to gel under his leadership. He got his chance to start, and is making the most of it.

At the same time, I don’t think it is necessary to criticize Masoli in order to praise Evans. His play should stand on its own.

If you want a comparable situation, look to the Steelers . Big Ben is gone for the season . Mason Rudolph will have to step up and lead the yellow and black .

I wonder how the Steeler fans will react to their new starting QB . Nick Foles of the Jaguars broke his collar bone and a plate and screws have been inserted . His QB replacement is TiCat neg lister Gardner Minshew , a 6th round pick in 2019 from Washington State .

QBs are falling like dominoes .

Pat Lynch (the big Dane Evans fan )