martel mallett cut

BC cut him last year so that he could go to the NFL. I say sign this guy after the 10 day waiver period is up.

I'm sure if he would remain BC property and they have the opportunity to pick him up or pass. Nonetheless, Cobb is not the answer - a very slow runner who should be cut along with Shivers.

Cobb's a one hit wonder.

I thought that BC gave him his out right release, meaning he is a free to sign with any team. I'm not ready to get rid of Cobb yet, but Mallett would look mighty nice in Black & Gold.

Martell Mallett is a far rounded athelete than our Mr. Cobb. You cab bet your bottom dollar Obie will pass on Medlock (huge mistake) Mallett (another huge mistake) The problem is the square peg and round hole system the Tiger Cats use. Things need to change before it's too late.

I'm not sure that's Medlock, despite what the So Called Experts are bleating -
Setta as punter would not be an option eather.

Both are Americans we need a Canadian here.
There are also OTHER non-import rookies who went undrafted who may be viable trials - Chris Bodnar especially, who was a good punter in junior football

I don't want to see a desperation move like bringing in the Mulletted Mouth of Manitoba (Westwood), but we may be getting to that point.

A little bit of plagiarism there Onknight?? 8)

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2010/08/some-thoughts-on-the-ticats-loss.html#comments

a Touch . But he thought setta was worth Bring back I don't
I do agree with him on Bonnar and West wood.
We need a Canadian here .

funny how you left out the part about them not being your words..

I would guess he will end up back in BC. Not because the league will lock him to BC and not because Obie doesn't want him, but because he'll want to return to BC, and they'll be happy to have him back. Richardson has done a good job for the Lions, but they won't pass up the chance to get Mallett back. I could see Montreal trying to woo him too, but my guess is he'll end up back in BC.

Zenstate IMO is plagiarism is word for word copying

I use a Bit of his a Bit of my Own to make my statement
Agreed I should given some Credit to 1st Poster.

He did have great Ideas and Did use some of his work.

Thanks. And you're welcome. :lol:

:lol: :) Let hope ticats use your Advice and a Peace of what I posted.

Sorry, onknight, but plagiarism is any time you take someone else's words and try to pass them off as your own. That is what you did. However, since this is an Internet forum, it's not that a big deal. But as someone who writes, I would be furious if someone took my words and used them without citing them or tried to pass off my ideas as their own.

Sorry, onknight, but plagiarism is any time you take someone else's words and try to pass them off as your own. That is what you did. However, since this is an Internet forum, it's not that a big deal. But as someone who writes, I would be furious if someone took my words and used them without citing them or tried to pass off my ideas as their own.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I keed, I keed...

:thup: [i]That[/i] was funny. Nice job.

Not to knock Onknight here as he is normally a model member of the forum but this shows you the trend online that most people just regurgitate things they hear on tv and read elsewhere online when they post on forums.

Lets have some original thought and ideas.

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>funny how you left out the part about them not being your words..</blockquote>
Zenstate IMO is plagiarism  is word for word copying 

I use a Bit of his a Bit of my Own to make my statement 
Agreed I should given some Credit to 1st Poster.

He did have great Ideas and Did use some of his work.</blockquote>
Sorry, onknight, but plagiarism is any time you take someone else's words and try to pass them off as your own. That is what you did. However, since this is an Internet forum, it's not [i]that[/i] a big deal. But as someone who writes, I would be furious if someone took my words and used them without citing them or tried to pass off my ideas as their own.</blockquote>
Not to knock Onknight here as he is normally a model member of the forum but this shows you the trend online that most people just regurgitate things they hear on tv and read elsewhere online when they post on forums.

Lets have some original thought and ideas.</blockquote>

I have already Agreed I made an error and The poster and I agreed on let to it go
Normally I don't post without Giving Credit check my posts over 10,000+ .
Too Much Beer from the Long Weekend
I been Enjoying and who can't say the same
It been a great Weekend
I am sure I am not only one who had too many brown Pops this weekend :lol: :roll:
It won't happen again to my Fellow posters My Bad.I am sorry . okay lets move on

Wasn't trying to beat a dead horse, just giving my two cents. I'm with you, let's move on.

Give me a break. there is nothing written on these forums that is worth worrying about. I give my permission for anyone to steal anything I write on this forum and call it their own. of course, like I said, there is nothing written on here worth worrying about. :lol: