Marshall's Legacy

[i]"While the ticats feature alot of veteran players Desjardins contends the lack of a hierarchical system in the locker room-new players are treated the same as veterans-has created problems."There has to be a hierarchy and I dont think that's here...."

Desjardins admits the Cats have suffered fromn a lack of leadership this season. but that relates to the hierarchy problems becasue young guys are not made to show respect to the veterans."[/i]

Seriously, is there anyone left on Earth who still doesnt understand why Marshall was fired?

He should have never been hired and no one else in the CFL would have hired him but Bob and this why we are where we are. We as fans have paid for this the last 3 years and now Bob you will start to pay for your horrible desicion next year....in the stands.

Tigernorth:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I can appreciate that you didn't get your money's worth.
But....Bob Young has already said publicly he was a rookie owner and made some rookie mistakes. He is now beginning to correct them. Good on him for admitting it.
Lets leave it at that and look forward to the future....which is starting to look better every day to me.

Funny how the Spec blared Desjardins statements, on the front page no less, like it was a revelation out of the blue.
After the win in WPG Ranek said similar things about the locker room and it was buried in the middle of the story.
When Lancaster took over he noticed and stated similar things as Desjardins said.

This should probably, more fittingly be called "Lancasters Legacy". After all he has been here all along(HC>>GM>>Senior football advisor>>Head Coach...AND he took over and recognised the problems, but they continued and we actually got worse.

Can't cry over spilled milk...this season was a disaster for a season that showed so much promise :roll:

Marcel...Go For It! Build the New Team! :rockin:

He didn't give the other QB's a chance either! (save one game with the old OC and line with Eakin)

Gimme a break...I'm looking forward to Marcel "Blowing it all up" and starting over!

Here's to a new coach...new assistants...some new players and a new "attitude" in Hamilton :thup: :thup:

:lol: :lol:

I spoke too soon there are still some Marshall die-hards.

Woody, even you're not that senile to actually believe it.

I call it the way I see it! :wink:

Classic.
You blame Lancaster for being stubborn and playing favourites with Maas but almost in the same breath you blame Lancaster for the locker room mess of Marshall NOT playing favourites and treating everyone equal.

Seriously, you need to seek a mental health professional.

I notice the usuall "TROLLS" are back out! :roll:

Well crafted reply.

:cowboy:

Carefull...too much smoking is not good for you and could stunt your growth!

Now who’s the troll here :cowboy:

Are you trying to say something about my physical appearance there Woody. If so just say it…be a man. After all you always say you call them as you see them right. I’ve got nothing to hide…do you?

Whoooo there "Cowboy"...you touchy today??? You are the one who jumped into your buddy's Troll thread and stuck the smoking cowboy up with no post...NOT ME!!!

As far as having nothing to hide...I'll agree...better to drop it! Nothing good can come from those type of comments

Woody, still waiting for a clarification.

Is Lancaster the stubborn old schooler sticking with certain guys giving them special treatment through hell or high water or is he the fresh new thinking outside the box guy that is all buddy buddy, doesnt allow veterans to lead and treats everyone the same?

which is it, cant be both, cant be a little bit pregnant

Or do you refuse to explain yourself like YOUR buddy?

-Am I touchy today..........No...It will take a lot more than you to make me upset.
-I can jump into any thread I want
-As far as dropping it. I never asked to drop anything.....You did Woody....Why?
-Your right nothing good can come of your comments....so why did you make them and direct them at me ( a fair question that I doubt you'll answer DIRECTLY)

-Again I respectively ask.......Based on your comments to me about stunted growth is there something your trying to say to me or about me? If so say them or explain your bizarre trollish like behaviour.

The ticat.ca nation is dying to know

Is Lancaster the stubborn old schooler sticking with certain guys giving them special treatment through hell or high water or is he the fresh new thinking outside the box guy that is all buddy buddy, doesnt allow veterans to lead and treats everyone the same?
Neither. The only one he stuck with the whole season has been Mass. And I wouldnt necessarily say he was the 'fresh thinking blah blah' either. He didnt do anything about it and allowed it to fester. In the article, Desjardins says 'from what I have seen..." To me, that would indicate that the players werent giving it their all in the last month as well since hes been here. Lancaster has been coach since he's been here.

I'm not saying Lancaster is the problem, but he sure didnt seem to do anything to provide a solution either.

Is it possible that when Marshall was here, a certain member of Football operations was like a mother-in-law from hel#? Time for a divorce and I'm betting the farm Dejardins has the knowledge to recognze it and the guts to do it.

In all fairness to Lancaster Mycko there is only so many changes one can make at any one time. Although quite a few have been made and injuries have factored into the mix too.

As well it's a good indicator to see which players on their own are going to step up and do what has to be done.
Character players with a high drive to succeed and not give up. Desjardins is watching no doubt.

(Zontar) Seriously, you need to seek a mental health professional.
I take exceptions to statements like the one I'm quoting above. The inference that someone is mentally challenged (seek a mental health professional) has no place on this site. I have spent years working and volunteering in the Mental Health System in Hamilton and area because I have a daughter who is afflicted. Please stay out of areas you know nothing about, and think twice before you make these inferences.