Marshall must be laughing now

He got out of the storm just in time. I guess he wasn't the problem.

Coach Marshall never was the problem and neither was Yeast, Martin, Boreham and others.....

I tried to warn that firing people wasn't the answer....

but who listens?....lol

I know the problem all along.... :roll:

I am truly embarrassed for this team. I hope the correct moves are made..... now that we've hit rock bottom.

signing out for the night,

mike

Coach Marshall never was the problem and neither was Yeast, Martin, Boreham and others.....

I tried to warn that firing people wasn't the answer....

but who listens?....lol

I know the problem all along.... :roll:

I am truly embarrassed for this team. I hope the correct moves are made..... now that we've hit rock bottom.

signing out for the night,

mike
[/quote]
Is there anybody's ass you don't kiss??? :roll:

mine!!

I bet guys like Yeast and Cavil are breathing a sigh of relief. Especially Cavil. He showed some things in his first start with the Bombers.

You mean that AWFUL touchdown dance????

Sure. Can you imagine how long it would have taken for him to get a chance to show off his TD dance in a Ti-cat uni. Even if he did it to celebrate someone else's TD.

He msut have been excited to finally be on a team that scored a touchdown at home!

Marshall WAS part of the problem. The attitude "We'll get better" never helped. These are Marshalls players and his assistants that HE hired. They are all losing.

MORE people should and will be fired/cut and the rebuilding of the O/D lines has to be the start for next year.

No cheerleading, no planning parade routes, no talking about how its a great time to be a Ticat fan.

Blow up the football side and rebuild it with people that have a clue. In the meantime try your best to get the quality players that we DO have under contract.

The problems run deep. Just because the team isn't winning doesn't mean Marshall should have been kept. Marshall was 0-4, Lancaster is 2-5, guess what, that's a better winning percentage. Neither one is the right coach imho.

But Mikey, "I tried to warn that firing people wasn't the answer...." are you suggesting the team would be better off with with Marshall and Yeast back? The problem with this team is that not ENOUGH people have been given the pink slip.

Truth is that a losing attitude runs deep in this organization and it is going to take quite a purging before things change. I expect we'll see some big changes this week.

Tuck said it right.[Truth is that a losing attitude runs deep in this organization and it is going to take quite a purging before things change. I expect we'll see some big changes this week]
Marshall made losing OK with-
HIS OC
HIS DC
HIS HIGH SCHOOL RAW RAW
we will gel
we will get on the same page
we will get better
we are a better team than we showed
ALL REASONS TO MAKE LOSING OK
THE DAMAGE DONE TO THIS TEAM WILL BE HARD TO FIX

At least they scored a touchdown.

Brox

Mikey wrote-I know the problem all along.... Rolling Eyes
Ok what is the problem mikey--- is it crash??? :wink:

trust me marshall isnt off somewhere laughing. hes probably cringing everytime he watches a game cursing himself for saying that the teams future success this year will be his legacy. if hes laughing somewhere hes an idiot.

you'll hear him laughing all the way from London...as he cashes those ticat cheques and has job security at western

can you make good money coaching in the CIS?

marshall is pretty slick to line up an easy job at western, cis coaching is easy, its all about recruiting, as long as you goot a few decent athletes you'll be ifne, and the only competition comes from laurier and mac, also its not like he has to face tough ncaa, so his stress level will be low.

He definitely WAS the problem!!!

THIS IS STILL MARSHALL'S TEAM!!

Huh :?

Mr. Marshall is way too classy to be laughing. He has friends and loyal co-workers whom he feels badly for. Good for him landing on his feet.

come on coaching football in canada is easy, it isnt stressful like coaching at usc, texas, or ohio state. you dont have boosters harrassing you, espn isnt up in yor face daily, you dont have agents trying to pimpyour players, you dont have to worry about players getting in trouble with extra benefits, coaching canadian university football is such a nice job, you just gotta recruit a little bit and make sure you get a few games on the score network every season.

Wanted: Canadian football coach
No experience necessary, will provide training
Responsibilities: A little bit of recruiting, smiling for the camera
Flexible schedule, Uniform provided, Must enjoy free lunch
Please email/fax resume with salary expectations to caretaker or to local CIS school
Students welcome, an equal opportunity employer