Marsh Madness

Whatta game! Whatta drive! That was the game of the year so far.

Naaaahhhh...
D&P already hates him! :lol:

[i]he's the next big thing in the CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: [/i]

he needs a lot of work.
showed great promise, but very rough around the edges, so to speak.

for a first game, after not having any first team reps, he showed some good things.

That he did drummer.

As I said on the Als' boards, was he as good in his first start as were Mitchell, Collaros, and Willy ? No.

Was he better in his first start than were Goltz and Hall ? Yes.

Something to work with anyway, which I don't think can be said about Neiswander.

I don’t hate him, at all. I liked a lot of what I saw. But one game does not a CFL career make.

I believe D&P is “Cautiously optimistic”. :wink:

This kids got a future in this league

this madness was quite short!

He just turned 23 and he's won two games. He's got a bright future in this league.

yes, I see what you mean. but it was in fact "madness"... note the "mad" part in "madness".

This being said, we'll if he has more than 2 games in his hood. I wish him luck as it was really entertaining.

In a way Tanner's future with the Als is kind of tied to Smith being successful taking over from AC. That would allow the Als to take their time with Tanner and give him the two years he needs. His big arm and mobility complements Smith well too. Could end up being a good combination.

Tanner Marsh could be selected by Ottawa,in the December 16,2013 expansion draft.

I say/foresee Kevin Glenn from Calgary and Tanner Marsh from Montreal selected by the REDBLACKS.

Richard

I don’t know how many times it must be said that Glenn is a FA at the end of the year.

Richard isn’t claiming that Ottawa will draft Glenn. There is nothing preventing them from signing him if he becomes a free agent.

Actually… the word “selected” indicates claiming or drafting

That’s why he said Tanner Marsh could be selected, while Kevin Glenn could be picked up in free agency.

Kevin Glenn is not a potential free agent; he is signed through the 2014 season along with Tate; Bo Levi Mitchell is signed through the 2015 season.

Ottawa will draft/select him-Glenn- on December 16,2013.

Richard

I didn’t realize that. Do you think Ottawa would spend two picks on quarterbacks?

I could be wrong,but I do think that Ottawa will spend two picks on QBs. QB position is the key and 2013 season is another proof. Toronto and Calgary have do well thanks to depth at QB; BC and Montreal have not.

Richard