Mark's poll

Here Mark..... :rockin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark is NOT, repeat NOT, an idiot.

However, I can understand how the question would arise.

Thanks, Tommy!

I'm just doing Mark a favour....he called himself an idiot on his poll.
I don't want to be "Mod-ified" for this....it isn't a personal attack. I'm not calling anyone an idiot.
I'll wait for the results first.....

something about the options just doesnt seem fair

However, I can understand how the question would arise.
Hey- I resemble that remark!

Fair, schmair....

Those two options seem to cover the only logical opinions.

I was going to go with "yes" and "probably" but I thought that that would be a little too harsh...

Go easy on Mark. It's hard to find things to post about when you're trying to avoid doing actual work. Happens to me all the time. :wink:

I refuse to vote..lol

I'll put you down for a "yes" then...

You people are so lucky to work in the computer age!
I can only imagine the luxury of staring at Ticats.ca on the screen, then quickly pressing a key when the boss walks by, and looking innocent.
In my working years, we had to be much more sneaky and devious. It had the advantage of ingraining 'skills' not practiced today. To each his own!

I'm lucky enough to be allowed to surf the net during downtime and spend time on Ticats.ca...Wait maybe that's not lucky after all. :wink:

I would vote "maybe" but that's not like the typical referendum fare here in Quebec...

;)

Oski Wee Wee,

Maybe it should be....we could then proclaim Quebec "Maybe, kinda independent" and leave it at that...

Go easy on Mark. It's hard to find things to post about when you're trying to avoid doing actual work. Happens to me all the time.
You work????

Hey!! I'll have you know I show up to work almost every day. :lol:

I wont ask if you are working tomorow, dont want you to get caught. Oops, I thought tomorow was friday and it was tradition that you play hooky the day before train trips. my mistake. Maybe if I worked once in a while I would know what day it is!! :slight_smile:

You said it, I didn't. I didn't have to play hooky this year. It's on a SAturday