[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td]

[/td]
[td]We signed Johnny Manziel. Should be good enough! Even so, we have five other great reasons to attend this Thursday's game![/td]
[/tr]

Great marketing and 2$ Hotdogs to boot.I'm in (although I was going regardless of his signing as a season ticket holder) The Buzz in the stadium should be great.Heck I might even start a Go Johnny Go cheering section in Z1.

Wish I was in Montreal. I'd definitely be attending Als games. I might just be changing my allegiance.

Johnny Football is a registered trademark. Does he do the same now for Jean Ballon? :slight_smile:

And what do all those Als fans do now with their #2 Ellis jerseys? :slight_smile:

Jean Ballon just doesn’t sound as cool as Johnny Football! :slight_smile:

How about Jean Trippeux

Marketing Johnny Football :slight_smile:

Good thing is that we've got people and press talking about the Als like we havn't seen in years.

NO…we have people and press talking about Manziel,big difference IMO

Same difference - There is Buzz about Mtl football like we havn't seen in years.I can't wait to see the reaction at the tonights game if Johnny Football goes in for his first play and even more if he makes a big play.

If he does well I would expect Valerie Plante to make a street name change.

Who the hell is Jean Talon anyways?

Or “Johnny danse à 10$”

He WAS(he’s dead ya know)the first Intendant of New France.Appointed byLouis the 14th

Either that or owner of the market ;D

Who is gonna pay him 10$ for a dance?

Well Manziel would be the one paying for dances at Montreal strip joints.;D

DUH!

Actally the only dance Johnny will be doing will be in the End Zone with his hands raised high making the money sign.... Mtl fans can start practicing that now....

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Along with re structure a street only to discover it is too narrow to allow cars to park on both sides and have emergency vehicles down the street.

When do you foresee this happening?

I see it happening sooner than later as he will wanna show he can run it in for a TD and I will be cheering when he does.

During the Month of August. Johnny will score and Al’s fans will jump to their feet cheering and give the Money sign… You can count on it.