Mark Myers released

According to the front page Mark Myers was released along with Bobby Brooks.

Strange.

myers was that place-kicker who was doing good, right?

if so, why did they release him?>

boreham HAS to be related to someone high up in the organization.

They released Meyers because he is a yankie, Brooks was released because he has limited mobility due to an injury that will never fully heal.

Maybe George White is on his way?

Meyers also never recovered from his groin injury. Those things take forever to heal, especially if you're a kicker.

boreham HAS to be related to someone high up in the organization.
**** [b]BOREHAMGIRL[/b]****

That defender of truth, justice, and the Ti-Cat way!

Mark is a Good guy..
I had to Chance to say good bye to him
today..

I will Always Remember that Kick vs The Stamps this year..
His Since of Humor

Good Luck to him

Arghhh!

If Myers recovers from the groin injury and ends up kicking somewhere else in the CFL, I will be furious.

Yeah, I would love to see George White in Hamilton too! This guy can play.

Too bad about Myers. Just like Brooks, he got caught in the ratio game.

Has the time come to take the “C” out of the CFL?

If Canadians can make the team on their own skills then great, if they can’t too bad…I don’t know.

ok, take the C out just because the ticats cant work thier ratio properly, or find a canadian kicker.

You'll be sorry you cut Myers. You don't really think Boreham can be relied upon in the crunch do you?

I can see it now. Argos up by 21 at the half but the Cats battle back to within 3 with 5 seconds left. They have the ball on the Argo 35 when Lancaster calls for a field goal. Boreham trots out, huddles the boys and gets set. The ref blows his whistle, the ball is snapped, Boreham kicks the ball----the ball is in the air----and sails miles wide.

An Argo fan

Myers may well have asked to be released so he can return home and/or the team advised him to get healthy and we'll see you at training camp.

Like Ron, Borhammer is here for life. :roll:

Do you really beleive a serious football guy like Desjardins is going to stick with Boreham any longer than he has to?
When all the coaches are hired and finally in place there are players on this team that wont know what hit them.

BINGO! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Good Luck to Mark Myers in his future endeavours.....he did well while he was here as a Tiger-Cat.

8)

I would have liked to see Myers play a little more, too bad about the injury. It still really bugs me that Erdman refused to even give DeAngelis a try out last year. Did he seriously think all was well on Special Teams? Oh what could have been...

Both Grace and White are available but I'd like to know why Calgary released them? I heard on the Zone that White tore his achilles tendon so if this is true it will be a long time before he would be able to play. White also wouldn't fill our void at MLB as he only weighs around 2 bills and typically played on the outside.

Marshall and the gang were in charge of those workouts. I believe that is where they found Chuck Tack, anyone remember him?

You'll be sorry you cut Myers. You don't really think Boreham can be relied upon in the crunch do you?
We're going to have a crunch time???

Excellent.