Mark Dewit gets his 2nd start at Center

From Ti-Cats.ca

[b]Dewit Gets Second Straight Starting Nod

Veteran centre Marwan Hage will mist his second straight game due to injury, although he has found a way to help his team to a victory without being on the field.

“Marwan’s been great, we’ve talked every day before and after practice. We’ve watched film together, he’s been a good mentor for me,? centre Mark Dewit said.

After getting his first start as a Ticat under his belt in Montreal, Dewit feels he can use that experience to make himself better for Friday night.

“I was just ok, I thought I could have done a lot better but I learned a lot from my performance last week,? he said.

Assisted by Hage, Dewit has studied the Edmonton 3-4 defensive front and he feels his unit is ready for whatever the Green and Gold might throw at them.

“They’ve got some different looks they’re going to show us, but we just have to make sure that the five of us are sharing one brain,? Dewit said.

“I feel very comfortable with Mark in the game,? offensive coordinator Khari Jones said. “He’s a smart player.?

Dewit will put those smarts to the test making sure he has the right protection schemes called against an Eskimos defensive unit that likes to move around.[/b]

I hope he Ready cause a Center is heart of Offence and His Lineman Need him make the right calls
vs a 30 Front will be Tough