MarcusCrandell MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :thup:

Riders return to glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Riders riding to repeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcus = MVP
Wes = wonderful

The world begins again as it should
Riders Rule
Esks Drool!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboy:

You do know he threw 2 picks, right? :expressionless:

Turkey…you’re a tool.

It's turkey ... pretend you are reading a comic book, not the Guardian ...

Actually we all know Ricky ray is one heck of a quarterback. Thankfully, the Riders D and their coaching staff did a super job harassing him all night. Ray is as dangerous as they come and fortunately the Riders shut him down by pressuring him. You should win your home games and try to steal a few on the road. One win for my Riders at home!!!!!!

Do they put Exctasy in the water in Saskatchewan ?

LOL!

It's why we are happy even when we don't have a grey cup for 17+ years! :stuck_out_tongue:

Take a cold shower turkey. You sound like a high school girl in love with her first crush. I know you’re exicted that your team won their opener. Congratulations. Crandell MVP? I’ll believe it when i see it. He had a decent game, not outstanding by any means.

Turkey, I've been on these forums for less than an hour and already find you childish, immature and annoying. I understand you are proud of your team, but you don't have to act like a 12 year old about it. :expressionless:

WOW!
Less than an hour and you start insulting posters!
Must be a new record!

I am only saying that I find he over reacted a bit. I also thought Crandell had a good game. I was just looking at the latest threads and found 2 or 3 of his posts which seemed to be childish to me. It just didnt give me a good impression... I'm not here to argue.

You also don't know turkeybend...anyone who thinks he's at all serious needs medication.

Nodette would never complain about turkey had he/she been around in days of KK, McMahon......

Dont forget about saskargo either, MadJack... lol

turkeybend, you do realize that "anything you say, can and will be used against you, in the court of forum opinion" :wink:

Let's just file this little jewel in the old memory folder for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah you see turkey was fishing and he caught is first one of the day. That is good ole turkey you ahve to love his drunkeness!

Whats wrong with saskargo she is wonder woman.

Ya like for next weeks game.

I am not a fan of either team, but I really enjoyed the game....three down football is the greatest sport on earth when you have too offenses that execute well. Even though the Eskimos didn't put up a lot of points, they were entertaining to watch and definitely have some weapons that will serve them well this season.

Dancing Danny is that you?