MARCUS VICK TO CFL?

wasn't marcus vick on Blue Bombers neg. list also?

...he is a former WPG. ..neg. player...he is now on Argos list...good luck to whoever signs him ...including the NFL....seems now he pulled a gun on some teenage kid....anger issues seem to be part of this talented players game... :roll:

seems to me, this kid is into drugs....im serious..arrested for waiving a gun around...must be on drugs.

…TWEEEEET…we have two infractions on the play…unnecessary posting to increase total post count…and irrelevant posting to the topic…both are 10 yard penalties marked at the point of infraction…

.....wouldn't that be better served as two concurrent ten day penalties instead?

........hmmm, substitute days for yards, I like it...........

Those teenagers were also involved in the hate group called "Skinheads".

Ya chaps don't want him! Trust me. I would think with your stricter gun laws and all, he'd wind up in a canadian prison before he'd ever get a down in! :roll:

Seriously, I would not want your league to get the reputation as a haven for thugs who have a P.R. problem that will not allow them to get into the NFL.

If no NFL team picks him up, I hope the CFL administration tells all the owners to not even think about signing him. Kids in college here need to know that there are some behaviors that are not appropriate. Doing these things will permanently damage your career as a professional player in ANY league!

The guys seems to be a plain and simple thug! Don't let him in your country.

lol you prolly wont have to worry about him, because hes in jail

might make the "virginia penal league" player of the year in 2006! :lol:

He would be a good fit with Randy Moss in Oakland

It’s like the real life Longest yard!

WHy toronto if he even does come 2 the cfl? they already have enough star players already

i just watched PTI ( pardon the interuption- show on espn that airs on tsn )

the 2 hosts both agree that vick WILL NOT play in the NFL and his only choice is the CFL.

cfl has 2 years plus option…the nfl will look at his behaviour and play during his 2 years in the CFL, then let him play his option year in the CFL if they need more time to decide…after that, its CFL for life or one last shot at the NFL.

question now…who, in the CFL, holds his rights?

BBfan....Its because they have the money..

Whoever has the gold makes the rules. Unfortunately.

Marcus Vick is over rated, just because his brother is a good QB it doesn't necessarily mean he can play the game at the next level. He is second or third string. He will ride the pine much the same as Printers but minus the starts. His head is as crooked as a cork screw. Good luck to any team that signs him.

Strictly on ability, I have watched many Vir.Tech games on TV this year. He seemed like an OK quarterback. Not phenominal, or a natural. Not going to make the game, but not going to loose it either.

Quite frankly, if he would have changed his name, and not told anyone who his brother was… I’d seriously doubt his story would have made it past page 2 of the sports section for more then one day, or appeared on any message boards…

If all he’s got is his name, it is not worth enough if that name also comes with legal/personal/behavioral baggage.

I agree Huskerman. There are other qb's coming out of college in the States that the NFL will pass on that are excellent in their own right without all of this baggage. But the name Vick can help in marketing here, unless of course he turns into a marketing disaster with his behaviour. Not worth the risk IMO.

think he’s already taken care of that department :wink:

Vick to the Argos, enough said.