marcel on ch sports

calm down mark, i was havin some fun too, lool jk, k we have all had our fun now

i can feel it now, u think havin fun is insulting people, Mark
u need to relax in life, clearly the people who speek like this
know more about the coded language then you do, Mark. :wink:

im not tryna pick any fights but why can't u
jus ignore coded language if it offends u..
when really, it shouldn't offend u at all,

its not nice being chased down by the local village idiot :slight_smile:
with a pitchfork and torch, maby u need to show some class
insted of all gangn' up, they got as much rights speaking in code
on this forum as u do. ha "Get Real" :oops:

Please take this as satirical if not humour!! :smiley:

I am SO confused.....
Merry Christmas everyone!

:D!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm then Blitz 21!

Pitchforks and slings and arrows, oh my.

Out, out brief candle, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Tonight Marcel said D.J. was asked to take a reduction in pay.

He refused and asked for his release.

Marcel wouldn't do it.

He shopped him to Sakatchewan instead,

and he thinks D.J. may have to
take less pay there, too

because they already have
many high priced receivers.

Just wondering - do the people that felt that DesJardins got fleeced feel any different after hearing his analysis of the trade tonight? Smith for Butler, plus an opportunity to dump a contract he didn't want and couldn't renegotiate. 2+(-1)=1 Just as some posters speculated.

I find the way the salary cap thing is playing out to be fascinating. Last year Mr. Young told us that if we accepted crappy-looking tickets, Katz would use the money to buy another good linebacker. An easy tradeoff for most fans to live with. This year, if DesJardins wants to buy another good linebacker, he has to get rid of a good receiver or a good DB or someone else whose name some unlucky fan just paid $200 to stitch on the back of a jersey. Last year I tuned out these forums from December until early May - lately there's been something compelling to read about every few days.

Another thing about the CH piece - the Butler career highlights package going on in the background was painful to watch. All against the Cats, poor coverage and missed tackles as far as the eye can see. Arggg - keep chopping, Marcel.

The analysis of Mr. Butler's performance against the Cats last season is MOOT considering we handed him a load of offensive stats on a silver platter.

Seen as we save for good players now with the SMS by dumping other good players...can we afford spiffy looking tickets???

first off..... MOOT!

also, here here for the spiffy new looking tickets, they cost more, they should definitely be much cooler looking with holograms and whatnot... that must be the reason for the ticket increase

Worse?..Worse?..When I lecture you, it’s by way of correction, not criticism. But, that’s a mute point,(go for it, Espo).
I know you’re never too old to learn. The problem lately is in knowing just what is worth learning.

Like you, Mark, I try to keep it light, knowing that the world doesn’t think the way I do, and that’s probably a GOOD thing. But, I don’t no Y ne1 wood rite like this. Wood nebody like 2 teech me this nu and rite way 2 communic8 ???

That was a struggle. I guess I’ll have to stick to my old-fashioned, out-of-date method of communicating, at the risk of being labelled an old fogey. Oh well, if the shoe fits, wear it.

MOOT... good call Espo

I know last year some people did not care that the tickets looked like hell, while others did care.
Could there not be an option when purchasing your tickets?
An extra buck if you want a glossy picture on your stub??

It’s the other way around, isn’t it. If you use TicketMonster like last year, you get crappy looking tickets and the pleasure of paying 30% extra as a service charge to have them printed. Blechh.