Marcel Belleful

Should be on the hot seat right now. Why are we not using Jesse. The guy is our bread and butter and he gets 10 carries in a game that was close enough to be running?

This is very confusing., Also with Printers stumbling out for the first half he should have been replaced to start the second half to shake things up. Poor coaching right now. Things need to be corrected before Labour Day or this season is lost too.

This weeks game is the biggest of the season. With a win over Montreal, and a TO lost we move into First place at 2-4.

I'd like to see more shots downfield. Forget about INT's i'd rather see ints happend 40-60 yards downfield rather than be conservative and get 35 yards (via short game) than punt. Rod looked great the past 2 weeks, let him & Bauman climb the latter against these smaller DB's.

Did you see Ray get pulled at the half? Should he have been?

Re- Crash- Did you see Ray get pulled at the half? Should he have been?---------- Replaced by who- Maas?? :lol: -------- IMHO The issue with the Ti cats O is Play calling and lack of Lumsden. Im sure the eskees have their own issues.

Re-I'd like to see more shots downfield. Forget about INT's i'd rather see ints happend 40-60 yards downfield rather than be conservative and get 35 yards (via short game) than punt.---------------------And there is the chance that the db could get a penalty, which would move the chains and does Belleful know about the Canadian rule for onside kicks? Done in the rite circumstances, it could go for a TD, or retaining possession 40 or more yards down field. or at least be the equivalent of a punt,. But a very exiting play in Canadian FOOTBALL.

I don’t think so. The play calling was good enough to win in Tornto.

The difference is in player performance and execution and in particular the D-line, who played well against Edmonton, and the O-line that did not play well against Edmonton.

Synchronicity baby!

CaptainKirk is wise.

I hate to say it, but we don't have the personnel to run a 5-pack set of receivers consistently. Until such time as we have synchronicity between the QBs and receivers from the get-go re making hot route and crossing pattern adjustments in getting the ball off when Casey is under heat, this offense is going to continue to sputter whenever Lumsden isn't getting the ball enough.

I really think that having a second back in purely to block (read Piercy) would allow Casey to have enough time to get the ball out to Jesse and allow the receivers to get some space. What we are witnessing is a spread offense that gets spread-eagled too often and...sacked. LMAO

It's about establishing a balance in playcalling from the get-go. If the defence is keying on Lumsden, you don't avoid running because of that. You have to smashmouth a defence consistently whenever you run the ball. Jesse can set a tone and take over a game late if used correctly. As is, NOBODY respects our play action, even if Casey and Richie are faking well!

Oski Wee Wee,