Marauders in sole possession of 1st place

HAMILTON (September 22, 2012) – Kyle Quinlan threw for two touchdowns and rushed for another as the No. 1 ranked McMaster Marauders dumpped the Queen's Gaels 33-20 in a battle for first place in the OUA.
McMaster moves to 4-0 while Queen's drops to 3-1; the win puts McMaster in sole possession of first place of the OUA Football standings.

I only caught some of the game on Cable 14, it was too nice a day to be inside.

Big matchup with the purple prissy ponies next week!!!!

At least we know that there will be some football to cheer about this fall…

Not for all of us. Some of us – namely me – hates McMaster as much as the Argos.

That game against the 3-1 Western Mustangs should be a good one. Western might be one of the better teams in the OUA, but I expect Mac to still be undefeated after taking on the Marshall family and the rest of the Mustangs. There is an interesting article on former Ticat coach Greg Marshall and his three sons (QB Donnie, WR Brian, and RB Tom) who play for him here: http://www.londoncommunitynews.com/2012 … t-western/

Anyway, I don’t like to seem like a nitpicker, but maybe this thread should be merged with the OUA/CIS thread that is here.

You’re dead to me…

(No not really…)

:wink:

Can someone clarify something for me. Didn't Quinlan go out for another team this past spring, I think TO. I don't remember the circumstances of why he wasn't with us. Do we still have a shot at drafting him? I know university ball is one thing and pro is another, but we took Lumsden who done well for us. Just wondering.

Quinlan was with the Alouettes in training camp and was cut. His rights still belong to the Als – they have a window in the off-season where they can bring him back, but if they don’t in a certain number of days he becomes a free agent – and he is not eligible for the draft. His draft year was last year.

Should be a good tilt this weekend with the Marauders playing the Mustangs.

Go Stangs Go! (have to stick with my alma mater :wink: )

HE DID ?
he was injured all the time