Many thanks to players at Mac sick kids today

Thanks to Pascal Cherron, Julian Radelien, and Ryan Donelly for showing up at Mac today to hand out halloween candy to the kids. My son has been there for a few days and he thought it was great they came (although he was shy)
They were awsome with the kids and I just wanted to say thankyou because it takes alot to go there and take the time to interact with them.

That's great of them. I know visits from them over the years have brightened my niece's day. I hope your son is ok.

Thanks Boreham, without getting into too many details we have a long road a head of us.
Its a scary ward to be on when you first go. Takes alot for these guys to show up and mingle with the kids the way they do.

I remember reading that Danny Mac used to hand out candy to the children at Sick Kids.. Good on the Tigercat players for keeping this wonderful tradition going..

Greycup06… I spent some time there with my daughter, I have an idea what you are going through.. keep your head up.. your son could not be in a better hospital..

My heart and thoughts are with you and your family..

smac

We’ve been there with my niece and will continue to be there. It’s like a second home to her so I know exactly what you’re going through. Be strong and be positive (I know how hard it is). You’re in my thoughts and prayers. SMAC is right, there is no better hospital you could have your son in.

(greycup06) Thanks to Pascal Cherron, Julian Radelien, and Ryan Donelly for showing up at Mac today to hand out halloween candy to the kids. My son has been there for a few days and he thought it was great they came (although he was shy) They were awsome with the kids and I just wanted to say thankyou because it takes alot to go there and take the time to interact with them.
[quote]Borehamgirl) We've been there with my niece and will continue to be there. It's like a second home to her so I know exactly what you're going through. Be strong and be positive (I know how hard it is). You're in my thoughts and prayers. SMAC is right, there is no better hospital you could have your son in.

Folks like you light up my world. I can well relate to the crosses you both have to bare and I truly admire your compassion and enthusiasm to help out your loved ones.

My daughter has had a life of severe mental problems. (schizophrenia and temporal lobe epilepsy) She is very loveable, however and my wife and I would do anything for her.

She’s been in and out of hospitals all her life and having two sisters who are quite normal actally didn’t help the situation for some of those years, as my afflicted daughter realized that she could never be like them.

That is no longer the case, however, and her sisters frequently take her under their wing(s) and help out with this life long chore which frequently is actually a joy, but none the less, work.

The Ticat players who show up at these events are indeed to be thanked for there humanitarianism.