Manger

Is there already a lets blame the manager thread.

We need a manager who knows CFL football.

I understand the “need tovent” Monty, but we do have such a manager…his name is Ron Lancaster.

I expect he’s had more games in the CFL than you’ve had hot meals, but I digress…

My opinion only, but the Defence did very well tonight, and no big complaints about ST’s, other than that we need Corey Holmes as a runner, and Quinnie is not our #1 guy in that aspect…nuff said!

We have no offensive game plan worth mentioning. The offensive calls are being made by Joe Paopao and signalled to the QB, and whether these are being “read” or what I don’t know, but they are catastrophic.

If there is “accountability” in this team, Joe’s the guy to get the pink slip.

Dashed if I know who can replace him. Which needs be addressed first, of course.

Lifter

Austin

Re- If there is "accountability" in this team, Joe's the guy to get the pink slip.

Dashed if I know who can replace him. Which needs be addressed first, of course.

Lifter
why not bring back coach Marshal,he took the fall!! what is with the CFL and its old boys, anyway,s , how can the same Hosers keep getting plum jobs imo

We already tried an OC with no CFL experience. Remember Jamie Baressi? With the state of the team right now, I think we need someone whose been around for a while to turn this team in the right direction. Watching the Als play makes me want Don Matthews in Hamilton more then anything, but he'll never leave Montreal.

He just signed a 3 year extension.

Manger = "to eat" en francais. Je ne comprends pas, calisse.

:lol:

I thought the topic was going to be baby Jesus in the "manger"

I am so impressed that some of you noticed my spelling mistake.

The manager is not Lancaster.
It also does not matter what he has done in his whole life if he stands by while this team fails to score TDs in two consecutive home games.

As far as the manger goes it appears that this team needs divine intervention.

If anyone can diagnose the problem, it would be a guy like Lancaster. The biggest immediate problem is with the offense and he was a great QB in his day. If anyone knows offense, it'd be Lancaater.

But, does he know how to fix it? That's an entirely different question. He seems to be long on cliches and short on action.

An Argo fan