malbrough, omar morgan, or davin bush?

good pont espo, i agree our db's along with goss if hewere to come backm will be a great bunch, with butler back to help them out imm confident in our pass defence. linebackers though, mlb need to b found, armour is wicked mif he can play, mariuz n cox r a good tendum. d-line collier's solid wayne plays agressive but has kinda the old belli aqttitutde late in the season n takes sum roughing penatlies, regarless he plays hard. the thought of belli coming back doesnt bother me either but im not a big fan on marc pilon so, free agency shud play a big part of our defence in febuary.

lets not count on Goss since the chances of seeing him back this year are slim to none...
but: Young-Cody-FS-HB-Gordon
and consider the possibility of Parker being held after the CFL-AFL contract issue is dealt with and perhaps FA Ron Ockimey = FS?
although he is an import...maybe you'll get lucky and one of those Canuck boys will really impress at TC

Im not sold on the Gordan love yet
He really had only two good games lst year and they were decent at best. i say our secondary should be
Young-Cody-Beveridge-Goss (? or Kornegay)- Bradley
Gauthier and Gordon for backups, with Cox moving down to OLB with armour in the middle and Mariuz outside until we see what those Americans can do. Moreno isnt that great, thats why he got cut from Chargers and Texans and Eagles.

What do you guys think about that young db from winnipeg (sameuls) I here that Butler has said that he is one of the best in the CFL. Blocks punts and plays everything in the defensive backfield well!

sameuls is that you?? lol 1 post n tryna get another man a job.. hmm..