Make me an offer for Printers / Dickenson

Would you give us O’Day? I thought about Childress, but without checking his age on the roster, I think he’s getting on in years. Don’t need Greene, we got Buck Pierce to back up. Warren could do better if we had some O-linemen to open up some holes. Chaptelaine is showing some of his (lack of) decision making skills that got him into trouble in Calgary. NO WE DON’T WANT MARCEL! Eddie Davis to shore up our DB’s might be nice.

Don’t like Pilsner…Okay Dentor lets discuss this more over some Corona’s!

Sorry Oday is our anchor...Letting him go would be like..umm Dejavu for Printers getting smacked..anyone But Oday.. Ok how about A.Greene and Eddie Davis ..your Db's kind suck so he would be a welcome addition :slight_smile:

Corona's Hell ya.... Ill even throw a 2 week holiday to the Mayan Riviera

I agree about our DB's. I was a big critic of Dante Marsh last year, he played better this year but did get stung on a few big ones. Our secondary was sure exposed when Mark Washington broke his collarbone.

Yeah, O'day is too good for you guys to let go. Good quality Canadian Linemen are sure hard to find or develop.

Mayan Riviera? At that, I'll even pickup the lime to go with the Corona's! :smiley:

Sounds good Sporty draw up the contract..I'll Sign on the dotted line :slight_smile:

BTW I am booked for the Mayan Riviera in Late Jan..I could use a drinking Buddy :slight_smile:

Hey, Sportsmen, whenever the deal goes thru and Casey's about to head east, make sure that Casey's agent, Jason 'meddlesome' Medlock gets a full-roundhouse smack upside his head for not getting Casey to sign the 1 million over 3 yrs.

Then say: "GrediweselSezWha?" and when he says: "What?" smack him again for being a greedy weasel. :twisted:

Printers will be an Argo next year.
The cap will not work.
Rider fans keep dreaming of Printers.B.C. wouldn't accept your whole team for Printers.
Like I said before money talks,and riders you can't afford him!!!!
Sucks to be a rider fan!!!!LOL

buono's mistake was taking dickenson out. printers did not help the situation. buono probably feeling the pressure though from the fan base knowing he would be blamed for losing again with printers on the bench. printers did not look like an allstar this year at all. anyone could have beat wpg in that one game.

buono’s mistake was taking dickenson out. printers did not help the situation. buono probably feeling the pressure though from the fan base knowing he would be blamed for losing again with printers on the bench. printers did not look like an allstar this year at all. anyone could have beat wpg in that one game.

buono's mistake was taking dickenson out. printers did not help the situation. buono probably feeling the pressure though from the fan base knowing he would be blamed for losing again with printers on the bench. printers did not look like an allstar this year at all. anyone could have beat wpg in that one game.

So Blackdale, tell us, please:

What was Buono's mistake again?

Speaking of mistakes.How are you Grandgalop?
Sure missed you bull around here.

Actually Buono's mistake was not starting Printers. I think he's more
suited to Edmontons defence, plus dont you think Dickenson would
be better coming off the bench in relief if necessary.

So i hear alot about a 3.8 salary cap. What i havent heard is what
happens if you spend over the cap. Makes you wonder if its
another ceiling for spending.

sorry about that but this site freezes up on me frequently when i try to post things and then does multiple posts. quite annoying but i don't lknow how to erase posts.

Actually Sportsmen, if I’m the Als’ GM, I don’t need a new starter. But I would trade you Dave Mudge and a first draft pick for Buck Pierce and Barron Miles.

Hmmmmm Saskargo, you’ve been reading the local newspapers today!

They had a story that Toronto or Edmonton (Not that they need another QB) would be the only ones that could afford to sign Printers. So besides Avery, who would you be willing to part with to get Printers?

Edmonton should sign Printers just so they can bench him all year.

BC can always sign Khari Jones to replace him.

PRINTERS WILL STAY IN BC.. HE IS THE FUTURE... DICKENSON WILL BE SHUFFLED OFF TO A TEAM LIKE WINNIPEG OR HAMILTON TO HELP SELL TICKETS AND NEWSPAPERS

Actually if Maas goes to Hamilton as rumoured…You guys might need him next year!

Khari who?..LOL

...Barren Simpson says he is finished with the Lions today and won't re-sign.....get out the cash Brendan...this guy is a keeper... Sportsmen......looks like Wally is going to have to fill a few holes next year :roll:

What about Casey Printers and Duncan O'Mahony for Micheal Fletcher and Noel Prefontaine?