MAKE A DECISION ALREADY??????

Tom Clements may be on the way to the Peg, not sure if its to be GM,HC,OC or QB. Cant share my source with you, only that its a credible source. Will be hearing more about this in the coming days, if not sooner. Wish I could say more

Oh ! Mike Bishop LOL

That would be priceless , they hire Clements and than they get fired …

Hogwash, Clements is quite happy as the QB coach for the Packers.

Well as President/GM, if they give him 500k like Bauer is making , that's a substantial raise from a QB coach. No ?

Somebody jumped the gun on this one. While its true Tom is headed for the Peg this weekend, turns out its not even football related, but is attending a wedding of an old friend

…from gm/hc/oc/qb/ to bestman…hmmmmmmm I would say Tommy is covering all of the bases :lol: …I don’t know if he qualifies as a gm just yet…but i sure do miss his play at qb. and the winning spirit he brought us… :thup: :rockin:

Strip Kelly of all responsibilities except HC. Instruct him in no uncertain terms to act nice in public. Hire a qualified OC and make it absolutely clear that said OC has carte blanche to run the offense. And then maybe, just maybe, Kelly will grow into his role.

I have no problems with that…Kelly can certainlly have input to the offence, but it needs to be designed and run by a QUALIFIED new guy…

Or is it! :wink:

I thought we were finally gonna get a capable QB :lol:

I’m still not over watching his nickel and dime offense being beat at the stadium in 87 by the Argos in his last game.I think the game was 19-3 and part of my butt is still likely frozen to the metal bleacher seats.

I agree HfxTC. With Kelly the BODs could terminate his contract for incompetance and causing finacial hardship on the business. Bob Irving says he knows for a fact many corporate sponsors will not be back next year. I say fire Kelly and don’t pay him anything. Let the courts rule on his incompetance. The Bomber lawyers would have no trouble laying out all the dirt on Kelly. By the time a decision is made it will be years down the road anyways. The same fate should be handed out to Bauer. Fire him as well and give him the same rough treatment. The BODs are acting like this is the old boy’s club.

It's a tough call for the BOD's. If there are problems with sponsors on top of many fans not being all that keen on Kelly what do they do. They could be looking at a huge loss in revenue if they vote for the status quo. I kind of like Bauer but maybe he did not have what it took to get us there. Maybe Kelly should be releived of all on field duties and ask to do what he does best... public relations. (Just kidding). However, he will have to be put on a very short tether and I don't think he could live with that. The Bombers would have to get someone to mend fences with the media and the fans if Bauer and Kelly were to stay put. I don't think Kelly has the credibility to do it. It almost appears to be a loose loose situation. Who would have ever thought this once great club would now be down to this? I can only wish the Board the wisdom to make the right choice.

Kelly and Bauer have to be replaced but they have to be replaced properly. Board needs to hire a President as well as create a proper football operations organisational chart. They can go to a number of teams in the league to get help with that, then the President can submit a candidate for a GM who can proceed to build his football operations.That's how it should be done.

First order of business is replace the big clown...

It was reported in todays Free Press that Kelly was involved in a confrontation with Stampeder fans at a Grey Cup event. Does anyone know what happened.

Which version do you want? Lawless reported in the FP that Kelly was verbally assaulted by a drunk Riders fan at the Stamps saloon festival while Turner says it was a drunk Stamps fan at TD Manitoba although a person commenting on Turner’s column says it was a Bomber fan who has Stamps season tickets. All of that while the Sun was told a corporate sponsor saw a drunk fan verbally assaulting a woman who was with Kelly and that Kelly had some words with the drunk and then left. At least Lawless and Penton’s versions agree that Kelly (or someone with him) was the one who was being verbally assaulted. Personally I tend to believe the Sun’s version over the FP since the FP doesn’t give any source for their information in either their versions.

Kelly no longer controls the situation. He's like hot pepper in a Chile Sauce, he does not have to do anything but everyone knows it's there...

A thread has been started over at OB.com, saying Kelly is suing Turner and the Free Press for incorrectly reporting on the incident. This according to Scott Taylor’s blog, so take it for what it’s worth.

Well that should help the board finalize their decision. Considering legal actions against a guy he called a lazy arsze on camera for reporting nasty things. Wow !

The lawyer he has allegedly consulted is the Bombers lawyer. If anything that would imply that he’s going to return.

Kelly's new theory on contolling the press. Sue the media. This idea is his dumbest move yet. The board should have no trouble making a decision after this latest blunder of Kelly's. Kelly has basically declared war on the press. The bad publicity will continue for the Bombers. The season is over and the circus is in full swing. Both the release of Kelly and Bauer will go a long way insuring the tents stay folded and integrity restored.

The Bomber lawyer is probably just as stupid as Kelly.