Madden 08

Madden 08 comes out in less than 2 weeks. I'am buyin it. anybody else?

Yes!!!!!!

PS2 style

Cannot wait.

It will S u c k just like Every Madden past 2k5 addion.
I play in a Coach Mode league
last year EA Remove the Abilty to change the ini
in Ip to IP Mode.

The year before that
we could not find good setting for the ini for games.

2k5 IMO was best Madden.
2k4 is Close 2nd.
Wrost Madden was 2k7 but that could change in 2 weeks

Dude, it's going to kick ass. If you look on the web site you'll see all the new stuff you can do. I'm thinking They've really improved it this year.

same!

PS2

cant w8 to start a franchise with my bucs :smiley:

Same here as well. PS2. I think 500 or 700 bucks for a 360 or PS3 is too much. By the way I play as the raiders on my franchise. I know I know the raiders suck, but I love em!

in madden 08 is there still 'NFL Superstar' mode?

Yeah, superstar mode is still there, and made where you can create a superstar, or use a real player from the 07 draft. EX:JaMarcus Russell.

What are you talking about? I couldn't even understand your post.

Whats ini mode???

Any ways the game stays pretty much the same from year to year with the exception of new game modes improved graphics and updated rosters.

Also you should not refer to Madden as "2K" because you will confuse people that think you are talking about the 2K sports series by Sega.

What I am saying is if your Joystick Jockey Madden is fine

I play in Coach Mode leagues
Madden 2k6-2k7(2006-2007) Haven Been Huge Disappointments.

Here Why

2k6(Madden 2006) INI was awful for Coach mode game play.
We could not get the INI to adjust Right
Too Many INT and Rotten Stats
Our league Went back to 2k4

2k7 (madden 2007) Ea Remove The Ability To Change the INI in head to head Play .
EA went with the Default INI and it can not
Be Changed..
This Stinks and Again we are using 2k4

This is EA For your
I think Again EA Will Be Awful For People who want Run a Coach Mode League

Gcup89 Posted: Aug 05, 2007 - 12:52 AM

jordan02 wrote:
Thryllin wrote:
Yes!!!!!!

PS2 style

Cannot wait.

same!

PS2

cant w8 to start a franchise with my bucs

Same here as well. PS2. I think 500 or 700 bucks for a 360 or PS3 is too much. By the way I play as the raiders on my franchise. I know I know the raiders ****, but I love em!

man, you gotta be the Packers!!!!!!! or the Saints!!!! Go Reggie Bush!!! :lol: :lol:

WTF is INI???

the saints had my pick last year to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl when the playoffs started...and that fine that Reggie Bush got for wat he did against Chicago was bullshit....all he did was point at brian urlacher and then did a flip in the endzone

but man the packers kinda stink...although they did win 4 games to finish the season last year

Terrel Owens is a Jerk :thdn: i thought i would point that out (no reason)

haha, no one ever believes me, but just before the season last year, me and a buddy picked a team to win the Superbowl. He picked the Chicago Bears, and i Picked the Saints, mostly because they picked up Drew Brees in FA and Reggie Bush in the draft. I still think that mine was more immpressive because no one thought the Saints were going to be contenders coming off of a 3-13 season!!!Except for ME!!!

And once again im sticking with my guns, YOU heard it here first...........The New Orleans Saints will be Super Bowl 42 (XLII or something like that) CHAMPIONS!!!!

This still doesn't answer my question...

WTF is INI mode!!!???

This may just be a rumour but i've heard that new games are not going to be made for PS2 and X Box (non 360) version.

If i'm wrong please don't bite my head off.

I don't know. the saints will be good, but i don't know if they'll be as good as they were last year. Last year they had that hole emotional katrina thing to motovate them. This year they don't really have it.

No, they are making it for PS2. There's video of the games producers talking about it for last gen (PS2& XBOX) and there's also videos of the gameplay for PS2.