Maas was better as a backup !!

I don't think I'm alone when I say that Maas has allways been a better backup than a starter so why not throw Chang in and then put Jason Maas in later like a closer in baseball or how about switching to a two or even three QB system but what ever the case may be Timmy Chang has to be the number one guy why leave Maas in until were eliminated from the play-offs and then put Timmy in and ahve him show that spark the team has needed all along , so show some pride for our city go down the true Hamilton way go down fighting don't wait until it's to late the system looks great i just don't think that the used arm of Jason Maas just can't lead the young guy's.Let Timmy play!

Of course he's been better as a back up in Edmonton. He was healthy then. Since he's been starting in Hamilton he's had an injury and subsequent surgery. His career may very well be over.

Starting and backing up has nothing to do with his struggles. It's all about his health.

Agree Donny

Iv'e thougth this myself. Listen people, Maas needs to understand the game more, and from him to do that, sitting and observing on the sidelines may be the way he learns. He may just be the most powerful "switch QB this game has had. Clearly he may be motivated the most by this.

I would love to comment but in the past few weeks I have held off on my criticism of Maas starting two days before each game. 5 days a week (since halfway through last season) of criticising him and the decision to keep him in there is enough for me. Then I can start again the day after the game feeling refreshed.

This is a stupid poll…Everyone knows Maas played better in Edmonton.

Imagine the response to a poll that asked: Where did Jason Maas play better-Edomonton or Hamilton?

There are hundreds of factors you could suggest for Maas’ struggles in Hamilton. Being placed in the starters role is just one of many.

However I agree with Captain Kirk. I believe his injury woes have been the largest contibutor to the lack of success Maas has had here in Hamilton.

Also your suggestion of Maas watching from the sideline to “learn” is ridiculous. That is something rookies do. Maas is a 30 year old veteran who has been in the league 8 years. I hardly see how watching Timmy Chang from the sideline will help develop his game.

Also your suggestion of Maas watching from the sideline to "learn" is ridiculous. That is something rookies do. Maas is a 30 year old veteran who has been in the league 8 years. I hardly see how watching Timmy Chang from the sideline will help develop his game.
That`s true.

Maas doesnt need to learn from the sidelines. but he has proved over the years that he isnt a starting Quarterback. I`m tired of the excuses for Maas, just give Chang a shot!!

Maas is either nearing, or at, his peak if he can fully recover from surgery, or failing a full recovery, his career is over.

I believe that is what we're witnessing now.

And I'm cheering for the guy, not just becsue he is the QB of the Ti-Cats, but also becuase he is the ultimate team player and competitor. Exactly the kind of personality you want to lead your team.

And I'm cheering for the guy, not just becsue he is the QB of the Ti-Cats, but also becuase he is the ultimate team player and competitor. Exactly the kind of personality you want to lead your team.
I agree that this type of personality and competitor is what you want leading your team.

Unfortunately Maas doesn`t have the touch to win games

maas is better not in the stadium, maas is better back in the states far away from the cfl.

^^^
troll alert

*** edited to add the following ***

troll alert
vvv

"""
crybaby alert

maas is the real deal. Send Chang back to coledge.

Wheres Captain Whine there playing his song.

this offence hasn't been a whole yet. until i see that i don't see how it can be truly judged if he's a better backup.
yeah last year, i watched, but maybe he actually was still not 100%.

I hope you all feel stupid now!
You should be supporting your QB instead of putting him down all of the time.