Maas = Loss and an O for season....

I have been a Cat season ticket holder for many years now… And all I have to say to some up the past 3 or so years, actually 7 years…

Is GARBAGE…

Lets rebuild another year… and raise ticket prices each year… at what point is it going to be fixed… 8 years, 10 years… gimme a god damn break… Attendance is down, and we are a ll frustrated, but rest assured, we will again be told we are “rebuilding”, and mark my words, they will jack the price up next year as well. How bout bringing back a locked in rate, for a few years, like they did when there were 10000 fans in the stands. No wait there will be next year, maybe then the Cat staff will come to there sense and give there damn heads a shake…

As long as Maas (aka Handlebars) is our starter we will not win a single game this season! If this was hockey the backup would have been in a long time ago…

Yes I blame Maas for our losses 2 TD’s in 5 games…HE IS STARTER not a third stringer… Bad Penalties aside, when a QB, can’t run, takes sacks, couldn’t hit a red barn, what do you have… oh thats right you have Danny Mac…

I’m pissed…but will be enduring all of our losses at I NEVER WYNN stadium… yes its back…

Paper Bag Fan