Maas is The Man.

To: Maas Whiners.

You said he was washed up, damaged goods, traded or released before camp.Career over.
He's not, didnt happen, still here.
Then you wanted more QBs brought in.
It happened.
You said you wanted a "competition".
You got one.
You wanted the "best man" determined from camp and be starter for opening day.
Taafe says its Maas.
You said Maas had better produce or else in the ex. game.
He did.

You got everything you wanted except running Maas out of town so....

Sit down
Shut up
And watch what happens. Suck it up and be a fan.

Well said

could not of said it better

Great post. Lets forget last year and get behind the guy.

Howdy from Edmonton folks. Can't wait for the season to get under way! I spent the 1st 30 yrs of my life, growing up in Ham Town, And I love the Cats.I am also a seasons tickets holder for the Esks, and had the pleasure of watching Jason play here. He is going to get it together, and he will be great! Of that I have no doubt. After observing him in Edm., on and off the field, he demonstrated time and again, all of the characteristics and skill that a great QB needs to be one. Some of the comments posted on this site re Maas make me laugh. It's kinda like elementery school all over again! Maas is the Man!

if hes THE man, why did ricky ray steal his job away?

and soon enough chang will do the same.

Maybe but that Day is not comming Real Soon.

...and Mass helped him keep it.

I'm with you all the way on this one Zontar. I guarantee you that more people in Hamilton are praying for Maas to fail than there are people who hope he can rebound and have a great season.

I was in Box J Some People are Still Holding Grudge from last year Dust up with Jason.

Man time to Let go ...
Our Coach Said Jason is our QB
Last year is Last year.
It is time for Fans to Step up and Give this man our Support.

If He Fails
it should not be cause of the Lack of Support for Jason.

[quote="Zontar"]To: Maas Whiners.

You said he was washed up, damaged goods, traded or released before camp.Career over.
He's not, didnt happen, still here.
Then you wanted more QBs brought in.
It happened.
You said you wanted a "competition".
You got one.
You wanted the "best man" determined from camp and be starter for opening day.
It wasn't Maas
Taafe says its Maas.
You said Maas had better produce or else in the ex. game.
He did.
He didn't

Maas still imparts copious quantities of negative pressure[/b]

Bite me. I will not just sit there and suck it up while you try to ram Maas down my throat. Truth be known, Chang has accomplished more already than Maas will ever accomplish in his whole carreer. Maas is a charity case. Let's not upset him too much and make him feel uncomfortable with the fact that the fans demand a winner.

We don't have to bite you, you're already been
bitten by the stupid bug. your lack of knowledge
of football astounds me. I just have to read some
of the other threads you have replyed to, to know
you are a waste of my time to respond too.

CHOW !!!!!!!!!!
biten

Seems some people still want Mass run out of town. Then what? Chang comes in. What happens when he has a bad game? Run him out of town as well.

Maybe the Ti-Cats can play without a QB at all. Would that make the naysayers happy?

We're not talking about one bad game from Maas. It was one of the worst performances statistically by a Hamilton q.b ever. No one is going to forget about that because he had 2 scoring drives in a preseason game.

Beautiful post. Couldn't agree more.

LET'S ALL CUT THE CRAP!!!!!!
and resume after next saturdays game.

MAAS IS OUR QB WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

IF YOU ARE A FAN AND YOU WANT TO WIN I
SUGGEST YOU SUPPORT WHO EVER STARTS FOR
THE CATS PERIOD.!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

The coaches ran the training camp, and they decided who stays on the team and what roles they play. That's their job and they did it. I regret seeing a number of players go, and will miss them, but before game one even happens seems kind of early to second-guess the coaches' judgment.

After waiting 48 hours after the game to post,(24 hours more than the usual cool down rule :lol: and in the case of THIS THREAD...a couple of weeks :lol: )I see very little improvement!

I'm not surprised!

I waited...I watched...I was disapointed! I'm still willing to wait till after game 4!

If still not surpised, pleasantly...then I'll just do what we all have to do...accept the fact that we don't run the team...we only buy the tickets and come to the games and cheer our team on because we like football!PERIOD!

However at that point in time...I'll EXPECT some changes! :roll:

Lol, bumping a two week old thread like this is gonna lead to a huge argument between Woody and Zontar.