MAAS IS PATHETIC!

How many more games can this organization allow themselves to be embarressed. Maas showed once again that he is the weak link. This guy is such a head case even his own O-line has lost all faith in him, if they ever had any. He should be released cause anyone can score 0 touchdowns and look pathetic doin it. I am a season ticket holder and a long time fan but i dont think i will be returning to Ivor Loose this season unless i get the urge to pay for over priced garbage.

you cant even say it was the o line because there were plays where he had tons of times and still couldnt throw it. if maas starts next week i wont be there

Well good makavell,
maybe you shouldnt come cause Holmes cant hang on to the ball also right ? More room for me if you dont come buddy !!!!!

Im not sayin the O-line had a bad game at all. They have just lost all faith in they're starting QB. Maas argueing with Hudson, his own center, about not running the ball enough when they were down in the red zone speaks for itself. Maas needs to be sent packing ASAP.

holmes does fumble alot. he isnt the reason we lost tho. i dont know why you defend maas hes a joke. and good i hope you have tons of room to watch maas throw that ball :thup:

Holmes thought his knee was down.

guess he was wrong wasn't he!

Ben Chapdelaine could take over for Maas. He wouldn't do that much worse.

:lol: NOW THATS FUNNY!!

I said Mass was over-rated from the start of the season, and got ripped apart for it on here. We have WASTED way too much time on this guy this season.....and look where it has gotten us. For some reason they keep starting him. Lets face even if the back-ups dont do any better....they cant do any worse

I said Mass was over-rated from the start of the season, and got ripped apart for it on here. We have WASTED way too much time on this guy this season.....and look where it has gotten us. For some reason they keep starting him. Lets face even if the back-ups dont do any better....they cant do any worse

I wonder where Tommy Dennison is now. :slight_smile:

Or Jon Beutcher?

Beutjer. Sorry.

I say get rid of this cancer now while things are still in transition, new coaching etc. Earlier, I said put Eakin in but he needs someone like DMac their to guide him. We don't have that luxury at this time. So, I'm saying put williams in, a cannon of an arm and mobility....even if he threw up 3-4 interceptions yesterday, who would have cared...we would have won! We would have given Toronto's defence fits yesterday.Mobility and the ability to throw 40-50 in the air. They would have not known what to expect when Williams called his cadence at the line. It's pretty easy to play against "you know who". In addition, who needs to drop back deeper than say 30 yards when you know that is all this clown hasto give? I bet that Williams would have found the end zone at least ONCE yesterday!
Again, cut off the foot to save the leg.

I don't know if you were at the game, listened to it on the radio or watched it on TV so just to let you know at first I thought the same thing. But the panel on CBC said that is normal for the players to suggest this and that to the QB. Khari JONES even did not think that interaction was a bid deal, just normal. I think formal CFL players would know more about that than you or I so I take them at their word that it was nothing.

I've played the game before and in all my years of playing and watching football live and on tv i've never seen an O-lineman argue with his QB like that. I believe CBC was downplaying the incident since it actually did get a little vulgar on national tv! But dont think for yourself let Khari Jones do it for you.

Pathetic is a kind word.

I have never seen such poor play from a pivot.

He is constantly throwing the ball high, wide and short.

He can't hit open receivers. Flick would have scored the winning touchdown late in the 4th, but he was terribly underthrown.

Maas just can't deliver the ball, no matter what throw he is asked to make.

He betrayed a good effort by Holmes, the offensive line - how much time does he need to deliver the ball and a solid defensive effort and special teams job.

He takes way too long to throw the ball. I miss Danny Mac's quick release.

Mass' teammates have clearly lost confidence in their quarterback. Even when you give him all of the right conditions to succeed, he can't!

He cannot lead this team. I think that the damage has been done and he will never regain his form here.

Mass is complete garbage and should be benched, traded or cut this week.
Yet another game with no touchdowns is an absolute disgrace!
This situation has become farsical and simply does NOT improve week afer week, game after game.
On the other hand Eakin seems to have lost the ability to throw a spiral. Instead he prefers to throw wobblers off his back foot into double and triple coverage.
Even the TV announcers during the Labour Day game ridiculed one of his pass attempts. Oh it was a completion .... to an ARGO!
Bring in NFL cuts please asap and audition them in live games for the balance of the season.
As P.T. Barnum once said 'a loser is born every minute'. I agree ... just look at the Cat's home attendance. :lol:

Bingo :thup: :thup: What he said!