maas is finished

need I say anymore.

For this year or next few months he should sit and heal his body.

Bucko for QB!

a little dramatic. They said that about Mike Weir and he's right there today.

It seems that a third string Qb wuo has basically never played before can come in and beat the stuffings out of us.

I would say that we have more problems than just Jason.

i hope he dossnt start next week.

Some of the best passes I have seen by a Ham QB in quite a long while were thrown by Williams last night. Near the of the game, under light coverage but still nice.

No way! It's Jason's fault we gave up well over 200 rushing yards, and it's his fault Peterson ran the wrong route that was a sure t.d if he ran the post.

The only time we moved the ball in the whole game was when Maas was calling his own plays.

no the only time we moved the ball was for one drive.

Yes and he was calling his own plays, and if Pete ran the right route it would have been another t.d, but then again Pete probably would have dropped the ball.

And that ONE drive was when he was calling his own plays.

The next drive he fumbled was was pulled, i question Ron (Although i dont do it often) for pulling him at that time.

Pulling Jason was a good move.

Eakin came in rolled out and drilled a completion,while Jason got time out on the sideline to unwind and see the game from a different perspective.

Why at that point was it a good move? He just put a great drive together and scored a TD. He had a bad break on that snap but is that enough to pull him down 2 scores?

Yes ,apperantly,I felt the game was gone at that point for us,in Regina with a struggling team .

I remember a couple of years back when Saskatchewan wanted Cheatwood for Kevin Glenn and we were reluctant to make the trade ... i know, hindsight is 20/20 ...

good call on Mike Weir....73 on Sunday...cough cough

Maybe we should get Ed Belfour then.

HE FINISHED IN THE TOP 10 IN A MAJOR TOURNAMENT AND YOU SAY THAT IS A BAD THING ??? A true HAMILTONIAN YOU ARE !!!!

Hey, if you don’t want Maas anymore, we’ll gladly take him in Winnipeg… any day! :cowboy:

we'll trade maas, for gavin walls, milt stegall, and tom canada.

Jason come home - back to Edmonton where you belong! You have your wife, family and friends. Don't forget you have receivers who can catch the ball. Ray can go to Hamilton and earn his stripes!!!!! JASON COME HOME!!!!!!!