Maas CFL Player of the week

Let me be the first to recognise his accomplishment! :thup: :thup:

Maybe this is just the ticket to set him up for a pair of wins against the Lions and another win in our last home game against the Bombers!

( let’s hope it’s not a jinx :wink: )

This is indeed a happy Day !!! Jason is finally putting it together and with the help of the rest of the team is making football easier on the eyes this late in the season.
I am soooooo looking forward to the game on Saturday.

Hey I hope Jason wins it again this next week, and for the rest of this season.... things to look forward to in 2007

Great work Jason. We know you had it in you. From your fans in Box J.

Just a few weeks ago people wanted him run out of town, crying foul over the trade, "damaged goods",etc. even questioning his desire to be here.
Redemption is sweet.

Congratulations Jason. Well done! Here's hoping it's just the first of many of these awards for you as a Tiger-Cat. Keep it up!

Congrats Jason,
Thanks for showing us what you can do! Things seemed to be building slowly for a few weeks, but you really hit the accelerator pedal against Edmonton. After such a tough year this is a great accomplishment.

Congrats Jason ... and the rest of the ticats for last weeks game.

Jason , there really wasn't anywhere to go....but up. :thup:

Its exactly one game. I am not on the bandwagon and still feel he's been pathetic and the Cats would be better off if they had not made that trade. It will take a lot more than one week to change my mind, probably never as he never should have been playing in the first place and either the coaching staff or Maas has to take a fall for that decision. My impression is both parties are to blame and I want both gone

Good for him. After the trials he has endured this year he deserves some recognition.

Now, what have you done for us lately?

He deserves so much credit, and he said that it was thanks to the hard work of his team, he was pulling a danny mcmanus, never admit that you deserve it, o well hes a good guy and im happy for him!!:slight_smile:

He pulled it together and play like we all knew he could. If he stays consistant we can expect great things from our Offence Saturday.

Well I guess it was too good to be true . I was reading all the positive posts and I couldnt believe my eyes that NOBODY had said it was a fluke or it was against Edmonton .

Alas , Zontar had to come to the rescue and ruin a good topic . I wonder why nobody has started a " Calvillo is done " post . Oh ya he doesnt play in Hamilton , only in Hamilton do we find a negative in a positive !!!!!

Good job Jason, from your number 1 fan in lower section K at Commonwealth. Good to see you again, and thanks for waving hello during the pre-game workout. Good luck in the rest of the season.

Its not negativity its just a little dose of reality. One game does not make a comeback. All this fawning over Maas is way too premature. BTW is was ALWAYS a Calvillo backer. Wrong comparison when it comes to my feelings.

My apoligies to Zontar . Im very sorry for wrongly accusing you when it was Turbo .

Turbo , it is a negative in a positive . The man was Offensive player of the week for petes sake . Ho wmuch better can the man do than that ??? It`s almost like you want him to fail and Im betting you would rush home on Saturday and do a " i told you so " if things dont go well on Saturday . Are you a Ticat fan or not ??

Congratulations to Maas for being Offensive Player of the Week.
But......I wish he would say whether or not he had injuries that affected his playing for most of this season.
His play is a big part of why the team has such a dismal record this year. I think the fans deserve an explanation if an injury has been covered up.
If there was no injury then its a bit early to get on the Maas bandwagon and assume all will be well from now on.

Pretty sweet, let's keep up the good work Jason!!!

IT SURE IS FUNNY WHEN CALVILLO HAS 6 BAD GAMES ITS THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT CAUSED THE LOSS'S.

MAAS HAS A BAD START HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE FIELD TO BLAME.

1 INTERSEPTION AND CALVILLO FALLS APART ( NO )